2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

I really think the one on the computer screen is going to be the real one.

Incorrect.

well ok then, haha

Haha. Too blunt?

That means I will hate the new logo I am glad my fondness for this team died when they replaced Marino with Jay Fiedler.

I used to watch every game I could here in TN until the Titans came in & ruined it for me

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm wondering Showtime how you explain the contradiction between you saying we've "pretty much" seen the new logo and Dolphins CEO Mike Dee publicly stating that none of the leaked versions are correct...

I am guessing tweaks on the one we saw earlier.

I'm wondering Showtime how you explain the contradiction between you saying we've "pretty much" seen the new logo and Dolphins CEO Mike Dee publicly stating that none of the leaked versions are correct...

Damage control by Dee.

What Dee might be doing is damage control and semantics. The essence of the logo may be there, but something like the positioning of the Dolphin (or its tail) might be different. If that's the case, then technically Dee would be correct, as none of the leaks would be of the actual logo, just a prototype.

Look at this report by ESPN on counterfeit jersey:

http://espn.go.com/v...egoryid=2378529

They showed a counterfeit Browns jersey in an NFL commercial during the Super Bowl. Can't find a link, but the commercial showed players arriving at fan's homes. Showed a guy wearing an orange Nike Browns jersey.

Yeah when I first saw that I immediately thought either they're bringing them in for 2013 or they really dropped the ball on that one because it was definitely an orange Richardson jersey.

They showed a counterfeit Browns jersey in an NFL commercial during the Super Bowl. Can't find a link, but the commercial showed players arriving at fan's homes. Showed a guy wearing an orange Nike Browns jersey.

Not even the first time. There was a Sunday Ticket commercial from a couple of seasons back with a guy in a counterfeit Packers jersey front-and-center.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

guess this means Ravens will never change their unis *sigh*

What's wrong with the Ravens uniforms ??

Awful number font, drop shadows, no pants striping, ugly logos. Mostly little stuff but when you put it all together it could definitely be improved.

guess this means Ravens will never change their unis *sigh*

What's wrong with the Ravens uniforms ??

Awful number font, drop shadows, no pants striping, ugly logos. Mostly little stuff but when you put it all together it could definitely be improved.

From the neck down (aside from the collars) I think they're perfectly fine. I recently noticed that the numbers seem to really pop and I really like them.

Not even the first time. There was a Sunday Ticket commercial from a couple of seasons back with a guy in a counterfeit Packers jersey front-and-center.

I can't even tell you how the counterfeit to real packer jersey ratio is here in Wisconsin. It's unreal. It's so bad it's almost numb to me, like I expect it now

Archived