2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's interesting that the change from blue and white to the blue, yellow, and white of the Warner/Faulk era was also a retro move.

2157467.jpg

BTW, Buc, wasn't it your concept that put a very thin white outline on the helmet horns? That's something I've thought they needed for years.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

screenshot20121117at435.png

Make the horn on the helmet gold with white outlines and I think you've got it.

I'd love it with a gold outline on the white horn. Or a thicker outline, I can't tell if there is one already there or not.

I was reading comments on another site concerning the possible uniform change for the Rams, and several of the posters mentioned how "iconic" the blue and whites are. That's not the first time I've heard/read that, and it strikes me as odd, given that the Rams wore that color combo for only nine of the seventy-five or so years of the franchise's history (1964-72). Other than those seasons, some version of gold has always been included in their uniforms (except for the first few years in Cleveland) . I guess "iconic" depends on when you grew up.

I was reading comments on another site concerning the possible uniform change for the Rams, and several of the posters mentioned how "iconic" the blue and whites are. That's not the first time I've heard/read that, and it strikes me as odd, given that the Rams wore that color combo for only nine of the seventy-five or so years of the franchise's history (1964-72). Other than those seasons, some version of gold has always been included in their uniforms (except for the first few years in Cleveland) . I guess "iconic" depends on when you grew up.

You are right. It's all a matter of perspective. The blue and whites were the uniform of the "Fearsome Foursome", one of the greatest defensive lines that existed when I first started watching football. I'd like to see the Rams wear something that resembles those uniforms, but I'd add just a touch of gold highlights to "modernize" the look.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

You are right. It's all a matter of perspective. The blue and whites were the uniform of the "Fearsome Foursome", one of the greatest defensive lines that existed when I first started watching football. I'd like to see the Rams wear something that resembles those uniforms, but I'd add just a touch of gold highlights to "modernize" the look.

yea "iconic" is not the best word to describe those. unless you grew up with the Fearsome Foursome i dont think anyone thinks of the blue and white when they hear "Rams" especially "St Louis Rams". i think most people's iconic image of who they are includes the "Greatest Show on Turf" with Warner, Faulk, Bruce, Holt.

i'd be for bringing the foundation of the look back with an inclusion of gold. dosent have to be Vegas gold, maybe Old Gold like the 49ers pants color

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived