Jacksonville Jaguars

hecticbro

I haven't tried to do any concepts in years, and obviously I only have MS Paint, but I wanted to give this a try when I heard Jacksonville was switching to black as their primary uniform color.

I think something like this would look nice. Also, I've always hated how their logo looks on the dark helmet, because it seems to disappear in it. I think the shield mark on a gold helmet would look good.

jags.jpg

Somehow, I like. It just works. Besides the overall roughness, and maybe you can clean it up, it looks pretty good. LOVE the balance gold helmets/bottoms give the set, only complaint *not from me, but what will be from others* is that there are too many colors. I like the two-tone teal, but maybe get rid of black??

The logo disappearing in the helmet is an intentional design cue and is what makes it stand out from all the others. So your helmet imo is a massive downgrade with the use of a simple shield.

As for the whole uniform set, I feel the presence of various shades/implementations of green is overly used and lacks any real contrast. It needs color balance, and less colors for that matter, as well as a consistent striping scheme because the jersey itself doesn't match with the rest of the uniform. The number font is also rather bland and less original than what they've used throughout history.

Perhaps my commentary comes off as a bit harsh but that's only because I feel you would benefit from readjusting the way you view uniformity.

Midway.png

Archived