Tyler's NHL (Devils added)

mrgross25

Hello everybody, I've been looking on CCSLC for awhile and I finally have decided to post some of my concepts here. All these redesigns are going on my project's site, Tyler's NHL. (Note: Not all of these are concepts, some are just tweaks or minor fixes. Some have no changes at all.)

WESTERN CONFERENCE

Calgary Flames - Home/Road

Chicago Blackhawks - Home/Road ---> Alternate/Winter Classic

Dallas Stars - Home/Road

Vancouver Canucks - Home/Road ---> Update

EASTERN CONFERENCE

Buffalo Sabres - Home/Road

New Jersey Devils - Home/Road

Comment and tell me what you think!

Any C&C is appreciated.

Dallas and Chicago are great.

Like the Canucks home, but I think I'd like to see the road's hem/elbow stripes go something like blue-white-green-white-blue or green-white-blue-white-green. I personally think the green and the blue shouldn't touch at all, but that's just me.

Do one for the Jets SVP.

eMXEIDC.png

toIYnW8.png

Blackhawks-Not much to say about the Blackhawks...but I wouldve kept there current home and aways as well. I do really like your 3rd jersey though... I think the colors look great together and I would love the see them wear those.

Stars-.I realy like how you kept the black but added green as well. Overall, I like the design, but it reminds me of the SHarks a little too much.

Canucks-Once again im in agreement on keeping their home jersey. On the away, I thought you made a huge improvement on your update. I thought the colors had more contrast which made it look a lot better.

Not a huge departure from their current look, but they definitely look better without the piping and pitstains.

Agreed, just ditch the front numbers and you've got perfection

+1

Solid job on the series so far, particularly the Blackhawks alternate.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

I like your flames concept...it's really great...and I love how you got rid of the black. In my opinion, its an over-used color in sports. The only thing is that, and this is just my opinion, I think their NHL Heritage Classic sweaters would be awesome of they made them their primary uniforms...Frequently...the Winter/Heritage Classic uniforms are better than what the team already wears...

spacer.png

Archived