Fox updates its MLB scorebox....again

1990hornet

Did anyone see this tonight in Game 1 of the NLCS and get screen caps? I kinda like it though I liked the use of the cap logos in the old one. But I like how the base and out lights flash on and off before going solid. Just want to see if the Home run animation is different, need to wait for a HR for that though.

Hope the FSN affiliates get this update for 2013.

I'm pretty certain they will; there's been so much intergration between the cable and broadcast sides of Fox Sports over the last few years, moreso now since Comcast SportsNet is no longer affiliated with FSN.

its much too small even on a 47 inch screen, and when did the pitch stat become so important it needs to be constantly on the screen

Only at least ten years ago, dude.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I'm most disappointed in what they did with their football box. They had a terrific design last year, and now you can hardly tell what the numbers/letters say. This especially becomes an issue with their NCAA coverage, as it is often not immediately obvious who is playing and what their ranking is.

I'm most disappointed in what they did with their football box. They had a terrific design last year, and now you can hardly tell what the numbers/letters say. This especially becomes an issue with their NCAA coverage, as it is often not immediately obvious who is playing and what their ranking is.

Agreed. I loved it during Christmas when they would have the Christmas lights serving as the timeout indicators. I don't know if that would be possible with the new design.

Archived