NFL uniforms week 7

gothedistance

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Bucs are wearing the throwbacks today against the Saints. I'm hoping the Saints wear black pants because I don't see the gold and the orange coming together to look all that good on the field. But that's just my preference, of course.

The Bengals are wearing their orange jerseys tonight against the Steelers to complete the "orange-out" they're promoting. In recent years they've always worn the orange jerseys with white pants and orange socks. They'll probably continue with that look tonight, and I hope they do as it's the best option for the orange jersey.

This

Cleveland+Browns+v+Cincinnati+Bengals+c2TSN5f4tPql.jpg

looks much better than this

33-61407-F.jpg

I believe this is the first time they've worn orange against Pittsburgh.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Well, if the Jets are going to get pummeled at least they'll be pummeled by a team that looks good?

Ah, who am I kidding? It'll be a bloodbath.

anyone know if the jets are wearing white titans jerseys today? I heard they might be vs throwback pats

Doubt it. They only ever wore them for the AFL's 50th. They haven't worn even the home set since 2010.

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Texans wearing Red over White today vs Baltimore, something like this:

11Texans+vs+Jaguars+Dreesen+score.jpg

Gonna look nice!

Well, if the Jets are going to get pummeled at least they'll be pummeled by a team that looks good?

anyone know if the jets are wearing white titans jerseys today? I heard they might be vs throwback pats

Doubt it. They only ever wore them for the AFL's 50th. They haven't worn even the home set since 2010.

False, 2011 vs Jags:

alg_jets_10.jpg

Texans wearing Red over White today vs Baltimore, something like this:

11Texans+vs+Jaguars+Dreesen+score.jpg

Gonna look nice!

False, 2011 vs Jags:

alg_jets_10.jpg

Touché. I was at that game, should've remembered. Of course it was a Jet blowout and nothing was memorable about it. Still, my error.

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

For those who just ignore dennisbergen's posts, as i'm sure most of us do, the Rams in all-white at home. At least they're not in all navy again, but was hoping for navy over white.

Anyone know why they chose all white this week? Very odd I thought

I'm guessing Jets go white on green in Patriot Place later. They broke them out for that playoff game a couple years back for the first time all season and won (I dropped $330 for two tickets to that one, F$&@ my life). They seem to have this wear green pants thing at Gillette go all white at the Dreadowlands kick when the Pats come to town lately.

I hope the Patriots drop so many points on them that the End Zone Militia runs out of ammo by halftime.

Archived