Idea for Expansion NBA Team!

Robmarty009

Hey guys. I'm taking a graphic design class where we have to come up with a concept and I chose to create an NBA basketball team. I chose to locate them in Pittsburgh and came up with the name The Hammers (playing off the whole "Steel City" identity). Anyways, I wanted to get some constructive criticism by other sports-loving designers on my ideas. Below are a couple ideas for logos I've made. Please feel free to critique the work and also let me know if any of these work well enough to move forward with and why/why not.

Here they are:

PHlogo-Triangle2.jpgPHlogo-Crossbones.jpgPHlogo-SwishHammer2.jpg

Thanks again guys for your time!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy hell! What exactly is going on here?

(Note: This initial post was in response to seeing a long list of code before I provided steps to the poster on how to upload his images. This does not reflect my opinion of his uploaded images).

Hey guys. I'm taking a graphic design class where we have to come up with a concept and I chose to create an NBA basketball team. I chose to locate them in Pittsburgh and came up with the name The Hammers (playing off the whole "Steel City" identity). I also chose to keep the black and yellow theme that all their teams use. Anyways, I wanted to get some constructive criticism by other sports-loving designers on my ideas. Below are a couple ideas for logos I've made. Please feel free to critique the work and also let me know if any of these work well enough to move forward with and why/why not.

Here they are:

PHlogo-Triangle2.jpgPHlogo-Crossbones.jpgPHlogo-SwishHammer2.jpg

Thanks again guys for your time!

Holy hell! What exactly is going on here?

Lol I thought you were just being ruthless with your critiquing.

Oh I'm not that syndical. However, it's slightly amusing that that's the first reply post that forum users see. I'll edit it accordingly.

Archived