kodrinsky

NBA court database

4 hours ago, broken said:

I'm chill, don't worry about me bro. Believe me i respect his contributios and effort. I didn't want to pissed anybody. My bad. Peace.

I'm not making any pressure for Kodrinsky so he could do it right now. I just ask when is a chance to make those all star courts. Sorry if you thought that way. I already not once not twice said that i really appreciate what did for us.

I'm sure you respect his contributions (like all of us), but your posts are anything but chill and really do come off rude.

17 minutes ago, kimball said:

I'm sure you respect his contributions (like all of us), but your posts are anything but chill and really do come off rude.

Really sorry everybody guys. To be honest i really didn't have any bad intentions, i think we all know that feeling when you trully want something. Once again i apologise everybody i didn't want to feel like a rude person and etc , actually i'm polite guy.

19 hours ago, kodrinsky said:

Arizona Veterans Memorial Coliseum (1986/1990)

8559843450_3e6212693c_z.jpg%E2%80%8B%E2%

Kodrinsky Could you check the file of this Suns court? something is with file itself, it's not a jpg like other your courts. Could you reupload this court here again?

On 6/15/2017 at 10:44 PM, kodrinsky said:

Arizona Veterans Memorial Coliseum (1986/1990)

8559843450_3e6212693c_z.jpg%E2%80%8B%E2%

Kodrinsky Just want to say, that everything is ok now with the file of this Suns court. Sorry it was my bad.

Always loved that court