NBA court database

kodrinsky

On 11/12/2017 at 2:29 AM, kornz said:

Looks like every court has been done.

Nope! They are, I think, up to date, but more releases are coming. Sixers next Thursday and Kings in January.

Your queen is just a pawn with some fancy moves.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/23/2017 at 1:13 PM, kornz said:

Shame,what an ugly logo.

Being a Chinese,I hate it,Bro.

I totally agree, Rockets, Clippers and Thunder has ugly logos, all three teams should have rebrand once more, because there is no creativity, like it was back then in 90's. Rockets look like ketchup, there is no classic look like red and yellow, even 1995-2003 Rockets logo, jerseys court was way better and has creativity which Rockets lack right now, just usual nowadays a bland brand. Thunder logo looks like D-League logo, it's a joke. The Clippers back then had bad logo (which was similar to Lakers) back then and when they made a fresh rebrand with logo they able surpass with even worse rebrand when people was expected, it looks like someone clipart. Clippers should have another rebrand asap, hopefully that rebrand with logo will happen when they will be moving to a new arena in Inglewood.

12 hours ago, retromanas said:

I totally agree, Rockets, Clippers and Thunder has ugly logos, all three teams should have rebrand once more, because there is no creativity, like it was back then in 90's. Rockets look like ketchup, there is no classic look like red and yellow, even 1995-2003 Rockets logo, jerseys court was way better and has creativity which Rockets lack right now, just usual nowadays a bland brand. Thunder logo looks like D-League logo, it's a joke. The Clippers back then had bad logo (which was similar to Lakers) back then and when they made a fresh rebrand with logo they able surpass with even worse rebrand when people was expected, it looks like someone clipart. Clippers should have another rebrand asap, hopefully that rebrand with logo will happen when they will be moving to a new arena in Inglewood.

What i'm talking about is this piece of a...it really s**ks.

That means a company of usury.

uV8YYsp.gif

Archived