NBA court database

kodrinsky

On 5/4/2015 at 11:13 PM, retromanas said:

Good point, i wish, that after the Pacers, Pistons, Sonics courts timelines updated and finished, kodrinsky start working/posting All of the NBA All Stars courts. I remember 80's, 90's and early 00's all stars courts there the best!:-)

On 6/11/2017 at 7:20 PM, retromanas said:

Kodrinsky Please make all star courts next:wub:

On 3/30/2018 at 1:12 AM, retromanas said:

Kodrinsky Are you planing to finish updating courts timelines for the last 5 teams such as Jazz, Royals/Kings, Warriors, Lakers and Spurs? i know you had mention them before, but didn't touch them yet. Also what about all of the nba all star courts timeline from past to present, when do you planning to release them? Really wish to see that.

On 12/21/2018 at 11:58 PM, retromanas said:

Sorry for bother again, but when can we expect you start working with nba all star courts timeline? At least can you give us estimated time on this?

On 5/19/2017 at 8:30 PM, retromanas said:

Yep i found Sonics court timeline in the page 84, thanks. By the way maybe i missed but do you updated missing Memphis Grizzlies 2014-15 court, because i found their timeline but didn't find their 2014-2015 court? but maybe it's only me.

By the way i love the progress of uploading the courts so fast! Thanks. Now when you finish current nba courts, any chance for All Star courts, sorry man if i pissing you off with this and bring up, waiting for them really long time and still hoping to see them :-)

On 12/4/2016 at 4:30 AM, retromanas said:

kodrinsky Like always wonderful job! could you please make next the all of the All Star Courts please? badly want to see them, i believe in you.

Spammer confirmed. Apology or not, retromanas deserves to get kicked out. 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, arag. said:

Spammer confirmed. Apology or not, retromanas deserves to get kicked out. 

This is not your call to make. @kodrinsky knows he's always welcome to PM me if he wants someone to clean up the thread. So far I have seen no complaints about the user you're quoting.

I will, as a mod, tell you to stop. It's Kodrinsky's right to PM me, or any other mod, if he feels that someone is spamming his thread. It's Moderation's right to determine if someone is spamming. No one else has the responsibility of calling someone else a spammer or calling on them to be banned. Please stop.

EDIT-

@arag. you have three posts. Three. And all of them have been centred on harassing someone else you claim is a "repeat offender." Care to inform me how you know how someone would be a "repeat offender" after only three posts?

9 hours ago, Ice_Cap said:

This is not your call to make. @kodrinsky knows he's always welcome to PM me if he wants someone to clean up the thread. So far I have seen no complaints about the user you're quoting.

I will, as a mod, tell you to stop. It's Kodrinsky's right to PM me, or any other mod, if he feels that someone is spamming his thread. It's Moderation's right to determine if someone is spamming. No one else has the responsibility of calling someone else a spammer or calling on them to be banned. Please stop.

EDIT-

@arag. you have three posts. Three. And all of them have been centred on harassing someone else you claim is a "repeat offender." Care to inform me how you know how someone would be a "repeat offender" after only three posts?

I do apologize for these insensitive actions. It's just that @retromanas repeatedly made requests on all-star courts for a few years now and @TheHealthiestScratch and @Atomic took notice of his repeated bumping of threads to ask for updates. He may have taken it too far.

Anyway, it's best to complement than to make demands. Again I'm sorry for causing all this trouble.

All things said, @retromanas is in violation of the below fantasy forum guideline:

Do not post any requests for particular teams in someone's concept series thread or post requests for additional concepts in the thread of an individual concept.

So, on that note, @arag. should not take moderating into his own hands but @retromanas needs to stop posting requests in concept threads.

VmWIn6B.png

1 hour ago, LMU said:

All things said, @retromanas is in violation of the below fantasy forum guideline:

So, on that note, @arag. should not take moderating into his own hands but @retromanas needs to stop posting requests in concept threads.

I understand and i apologised you guys, just don't ban please. I hope we can all together end this discussion in positive way.

• 11 months later...

Archived