NBA court database

kodrinsky

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kodrinsky, as a self proclaimed basketball court design nerd, I emphatically applaud your work! Two things, I would love to see the '84/'85 Clippers floor. Second, is there any chance of you doing the ABA, as well?

-Cheers!

The Braves / Clippers court timeline comes just after the Mavs.

Kodrinsky I saw Braves/Clippers courts in Flickr, looks really great, by the way missing Clippers 1983-84 court, is will be this court?

kodrinsky is will be Reunion Arena 2000-2001?

Ouch, forgot about it. Already fixed. Thanks.

No problem :)

Kodrinsky, as a self proclaimed basketball court design nerd, I emphatically applaud your work! Two things, I would love to see the '84/'85 Clippers floor. Second, is there any chance of you doing the ABA, as well?

-Cheers!

Kodrinsky I saw Braves/Clippers courts in Flickr, looks really great, by the way missing Clippers 1983-84 court, is will be this court?

Yes. After a little while, I have contacted a guy that has taped some Clippers' games from the 80s and the court it is already finished.

Your queen is just a pawn with some fancy moves.

-Cheers!

Yes. After a little while, I have contacted a guy that has taped some Clippers' games from the 80s and the court it is already finished.

yes this is very great, i already saw that missing court you made, waiting to see it here. Man Clippers had some really nice courts in early-late 90's i remember.

Archived