NBA court database

kodrinsky

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kodrinsky I saw one Nets court is missing, hope you can make it. Here is missing Nets 1995-1996 season court (it has not only white three point line but another line, i think red color line): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYpa51Xu0XQ

Nope: it is the old red college 3pt line erased; that leaves some marks.

I see. Did will be missing correct Nets 1995-1996 court?

kodrinsky I saw one Nets court is missing, hope you can make it. Here is missing Nets 1995-1996 season court (it has not only white three point line but another line, i think red color line): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYpa51Xu0XQ

Any court is missing. One debuted on 1996, January the 2nd after Continental Airlines purchased its naming rights. That's all.

Your queen is just a pawn with some fancy moves.

Would you just take a walk and let me finish the work? I have enough videos and pictures for reference, I'm finishing all 'em, just relax, have a coke, snort some stuff, take a BJ from your GF and don't come back to visit my flickr page until monday.

Nets correction (from 1995-96, no 'Continental Arena' text on the right baseline):

See 0:07 and 2:07-2:12

By the way, when are you gonna work on the courts of the Knicks (new color and floor), Bucks, Wizards (now with Twitter account), Kings (floor finally fully furnished)?

Any court is missing. One debuted on 1996, January the 2nd after Continental Airlines purchased its naming rights. That's all.

I see, i guess this is same situation with missing Nets 1997-1998 court? well hope somehow you can figured out with this.

Nets correction (from 1995-96, no 'Continental Arena' text on the right baseline):

By the way, when are you gonna work on the courts of the Knicks (new color and floor), Bucks, Wizards (now with Twitter account), Kings (floor finally fully furnished)?

Great find about Nets 1995-1996 season court. Hope maybe this is correct Nets 1995-1996 court, well we'll see what kodrinsky think about it. Also I don't understand why kodrinsky should get back to those teams courts, if you would follow this project from the very 1st page to present, you'll see he already had made All of Knicks, Bucks, Wizards and Kings courts:) I said my own opinion. I would better like to see each time new teams courts, such as he making now as Spurs and Nets. After he finish them i'd like to see next something from these teams: Heat, Hornets, Timberwolves, Grizzlies, 76ers, Cavaliers, Magic, Rockets, Pacers, Raptors courts, also All of NBA All Star courts. But we should understand kodrinsky, that he decides what he want to do next by himself and we should respect him. Yes i'm HUGE fan of his work, and yes i also had request of my favorite team courts, but i better be patiently waiting and don't bothering kodrinsky about that, because he already take his all skills to recreate those amazing courts and we should enjoy of his work :)

PepMan33Conde, will you be cool and let him finish the Spurs courts? He'll get to them as soon as possible.

kodrinsky already had made those teams courts he asking.

I see, i guess this is same situation with missing Nets 1997-1998 court? well hope somehow you can figured out with this.

Great find about Nets 1995-1996 season court. Hope maybe this is correct Nets 1995-1996 court, well we'll see what kodrinsky think about it. Also I don't understand why kodrinsky should get back to those teams courts, if you would follow this project from the very 1st page to present, you'll see he already had made All Knicks, Bucks, Wizards and Kings courts:) I said my own opinion. I would better like to see each time new teams courts, such as he making now as Spurs and Nets. After he finish them i'd like to see next something from these teams: Heat, Hornets, Timberwolves, Grizzlies, 76ers, Cavaliers, Magic, Rockets, Pacers, Raptors courts, also All of NBA All Star courts. But we should understand kodrinsky, that he decides what he want to do next by himself and we should respect him. Yes i'm HUGE fan of his work, and yes i also had request of my favorite team courts, but i better be patiently waiting and don't bothering kodrinsky about that, because he already take his all skills to recreate those amazing courts and we should enjoy of his work :)

PepMan33Conde, will you be cool and let him finish the Spurs courts? He'll get to them as soon as possible.

Once again: THERE IS NO COURT MISSING. 1996/1997 doesn't mean necessarily 1996-1997 season. Brendan Byrne Arena (1994/1995) is from October, 1994, till December, 1995, a season and a half. Continental Airlines Arena (1996) –both– is the court the Nets used on the second half of the 1995-1996 season, from January till April, 1996; just after Continental Airlines bought his naming rights. Continental Airlines Arena (1996/1997) is till January, 1997, Continental Airlines Arena (1997) –the first one– is the court they used on the second half of that season. Continental Airlines Arena (1997) –the second one; with the new logos– is the court they used until December 29, 1997. In January, 1998 they dumped the parquet floor and build a new one. ¿Cleared?

The Sleep Train Arena floor ain't fully furnished yet:

http://www.gettyimages.es/detail/fotograf%C3%ADa-de-noticias/demarcus-cousins-of-the-sacramento-kings-fotograf%C3%ADa-de-noticias/467109743

The Sleep Train Arena floor ain't fully furnished yet:

http://www.gettyimages.es/detail/fotograf%C3%ADa-de-noticias/demarcus-cousins-of-the-sacramento-kings-fotograf%C3%ADa-de-noticias/467109743

Oh well. #TVThanksForTrickingMe

By the way, I apologize for being concerned with the other floors though.

Great find about Nets 1995-1996 season court. Hope maybe this is correct Nets 1995-1996 court, well we'll see what kodrinsky think about it. Also I don't understand why kodrinsky should get back to those teams courts, if you would follow this project from the very 1st page to present, you'll see he already had made All Knicks, Bucks, Wizards and Kings courts:) I said my own opinion. I would better like to see each time new teams courts, such as he making now as Spurs and Nets. After he finish them i'd like to see next something from these teams: Heat, Hornets, Timberwolves, Grizzlies, 76ers, Cavaliers, Magic, Rockets, Pacers, Raptors courts, also All of NBA All Star courts. But we should understand kodrinsky, that he decides what he want to do next by himself and we should respect him. Yes i'm HUGE fan of his work, and yes i also had request of my favorite team courts, but i better be patiently waiting and don't bothering kodrinsky about that, because he already take his all skills to recreate those amazing courts and we should enjoy of his work :)

Once again: THERE IS NO COURT MISSING. 1996/1997 doesn't mean necessarily 1996-1997 season. Brendan Byrne Arena (1994/1995) is from October, 1994, till December, 1995, a season and a half. Continental Airlines Arena (1996) –both– is the court the Nets used on the second half of the 1995-1996 season, from January till April, 1996; just after Continental Airlines bought his naming rights. Continental Airlines Arena (1996/1997) is till January, 1997, Continental Airlines Arena (1997) –the first one– is the court they used on the second half of that season. Continental Airlines Arena (1997) –the second one; with the new logos– is the court they used until December 29, 1997. In January, 1998 they dumped the parquet floor and build a new one. ¿Cleared?

Yes i got it. Thanks for the full explanation :) really great that Nets don't missing any court.

Archived