NBA court database

kodrinsky

kodrinsky, i'm so sorry and you are right about these claws on Raptors courts, they really had them in their courts, i already checked them in youtube and i saw them so you are right buddy, sorry again and keep coming your work and enjoy us with your amazing work! :)

SkyDome (1995/1996)

13763490633_f22e89de71_z.jpg

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kodrinsky Thanks for the updates i request, once again, please take a look and compare, here is one of the 76ers courts with darker blue paint as you already have done for the 76ers courts and it's correct:

and here is one of the 76ers courts from the 1988 till 1994 with light blue paint:

i think you see the difference of paint colors and i'm curious am i right about this? looking for your respond or updates on this if i right. Thanks.

kodrinsky Thanks for the updates i request, once again, please take a look and compare, here is one of the 76ers courts with darker blue paint as you already have done for the 76ers courts and it's correct:

and here is one of the 76ers courts from the 1988 till 1994 with light blue paint:

i think you see the difference of paint colors and i'm curious am i right about this? looking for your respond or updates on this if i right. Thanks.

1980.new_.magic_.jpg

magic-johnson.1982.jpg

Same picture. One with light blue and another with darker blue.

Your queen is just a pawn with some fancy moves.

1980.new_.magic_.jpg

magic-johnson.1982.jpg

Same picture. One with light blue and another with darker blue.

Thanks for these pictures, you are right that it's the same paint blue colors. It was my mistake sorry.

Hey guys, i want to ask how did you able to add photo to your profiles, because i already try so many times and can't get it right, did you used jpg, png or any other format and how many px should be 200 px or more? i already try to add bigger photo or smaller still result the same.

Archived