NBA court database

kodrinsky

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats on the Uni-Watch profile, good sir. Richly, richly deserved.

http://www.uni-watch.com/2014/08/04/uni-watch-profiles-jordi-kodrinsky-nba-court-artist/

Thanks again for all your hard work. I for one can't hardly wait till you knock off the last few NBA teams!

I also read this article and i understand, that Kodrinsky will show us much more, courts, logos and even nba jerseys, that would be really awesome, to all nba jerseys with correct timeline. Kodrinsky is really a PRO at what he does, no doubt about that! :)

p.s. i also agree with you yowzersus i want that Kodrinsky finished last teams courts, like Minnesota Timberwolves (almost finished), Indiana Pacers, Miami Heat and Houston Rockets courts. When i'd like to see NBA All Star courts. That would be awesomeee :)

Time Warner Cable Arena (2014/2015)

14767203824_7086d93a0d_z.jpg

Although this design does not resemble the actual ones, I like this better. By the way, I loved your interview! You're inspiring me man.

By the way, the actual ones have a white centre court line and a purple half-circle on the lower portions of the keys. Hence, this image.

BrD_W3gCAAAAYdT.png

kodrinsky As i read that article about you and there you have mention, that your favorite courts are Seattle SuperSonics courts. I know you are resting and i understand that, i also know that we going little back, but i checked your SuperSonics courts and i saw that missing Sonics court in the 1996-1997 season with nba 50 anniversary logo. Pretty the same situation i saw with the Detroit Pistons court, they also missing one court from the 1996-1997 season also with nba 50 anniversary logo. Also i remember you have started, but not finished the Pacers courts timeline, so i check and Pacers also missing that court in the 1996-1997 season with NBA 50 anniversary logo. Here is courts i'm talking about:

Seattle SuperSonics court with the nba 50 logo (check from the 0:32):

Detroit Pistons court with the nba 50 logo (check from the 0:36):

Indiana Pacers court with the nba 50 logo (check from the 0:56):

Could you make these three courts and add them to your collection? i'd very like to see them and it would be very nice.

P.s. i guess you'll back to the Pacers courts to finish their timeline, so i hope to see that their court with 50 nba logo too.

• 2 months later...

kodrinsky That's great, hope you finish the Timberwolves courts timeline, because it's almost finished. I also hope you could make and finish the Pacers (i know the Pacers timeline you have started, but not finished), Rockets and Heat all courts timelines.

I also curious when do you finish all nba teams courts, you have mention playoffs courts and all stars courts, so interesting what will be first in place? with all respect to you (of course it is only my opinion and decide by yourself what will be first and etc.), i hope for the nba all stars courts first, they was very nice especially back then in the 90's, i'd love to see them as a big fan of the 90's :)

By the way i think you have seen, the links of courts i have posted in the page 66, where i mention about missing some teams courts with nba 50 logo. I hope you could update the timeline of those teams with the courts with nba 50 logos.

p.s. sorry for many requests/asks, i'm just very excited, that you back :)

Archived