NBA court database

kodrinsky

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome back, your work's a sight for sore eyes!

I'm guessing for 2014-15 all that's left to update are the Trail Blazers. Otherwise, really looking forward to seeing the last few NBA franchises presented in all their court glory.

Thanks again for all your fantastic efforts.

Welcome back, your work's a sight for sore eyes!

I'm guessing for 2014-15 all that's left to update are the Trail Blazers. Otherwise, really looking forward to seeing the last few NBA franchises presented in all their court glory.

Thanks again for all your fantastic efforts.

Yes i want to see last nba teams courts too:) i'm so excited about this:)

Cavs changed floors again. Baseline outline is now yellow instead of white. "Quicken Loans Arena" script changed places. Current NBA paint marks also in place.

http://instagram.com/p/uyjk60Rh7f/

http://instagram.com/p/uyqZ7Gxh3H/

I'd wait on that. Cleveland has a history of moving their arena workmark around for National televised games.

K-Man, based on what I've seen on Uniwatch and elsewhere, 9 NBA franchises substantively changed their court designs for the 2014-15 season: Cavs, Hawks, Hornets, Kings, Pelicans, Raptors, Spurs, Blazers and Wizards. You've posted these courts. You've also posted 2014-15 courts for the Suns, Magic, and Jazz, which best I can tell feature updated sideline sponsorship logos, but otherwise offer no change in their court design from the 2013-14 versions.

I guess my point is that as of this moment, all 9 of the new court designs for 2014-15 have been posted, and any additional courts that you'll post (presuming there are any left) will only reflect updated sponsorship logos. Is that accurate, if only for the time being, barring a franchise introducing a new or updated court design in the course of the NBA season?

Thank you in advance. As always, great work.

K-Man, based on what I've seen on Uniwatch and elsewhere, 9 NBA franchises substantively changed their court designs for the 2014-15 season: Cavs, Hawks, Hornets, Kings, Pelicans, Raptors, Spurs, Blazers and Wizards. You've posted these courts. You've also posted 2014-15 courts for the Suns, Magic, and Jazz, which best I can tell feature updated sideline sponsorship logos, but otherwise offer no change in their court design from the 2013-14 versions.

I guess my point is that as of this moment, all 9 of the new court designs for 2014-15 have been posted, and any additional courts that you'll post (presuming there are any left) will only reflect updated sponsorship logos. Is that accurate, if only for the time being, barring a franchise introducing a new or updated court design in the course of the NBA season?

Thank you in advance. As always, great work.

Probably the Rapz removing the BMO sponsorship on national televised games.

Your queen is just a pawn with some fancy moves.

Any thoughts you'd care to share as to when you might post the 2013-14 Milwaukee Bucks court?

Kodrinsky has already share with us Milwaukee Bucks courts timeline, check the page 22 in this thread.

It's not the offical court recently,check this,boddy.

http://i2.hoopchina.com.cn/blogfile/201409/10/BbsImg141031986895003_1024*553.jpg

BbsImg141031986895003_1024*553.jpg

uV8YYsp.gif

Archived