NBA court database

kodrinsky

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanted to tell you about the Atlanta Hawks basketball court when they played at the Alexander Memorial Coliseum on the Georgia Tech campus. On YouTube, if you enter Classic Center Battle Kareem Abdul-Jabbar 32 pts vs Earl Bellamy 21 points, you will see a matchup from 10-17-1970 between the Milwaukee Bucks (when Kareem was still known as Lew Alcindor) and the Atlanta Hawks (This was Pistol Pete Maravich's first NBA game  and Oscar Robertson's first game as Milwaukee buck after being acquired from the Cincinnati Royals).  If you look at the picture, the jump circle has two white lines through the center of the yellow outer circle where you had the GT logo, and In the inner circle was the blue Hawk head profile on the green circle background. 

Atlanta Braves, please bring back the Indian Head logo.

I have three questions: 

1.I noticed the Charlotte Hornets Court has one corner cut off of it. Is that an error or is that the way the Hornets court is at the Time Warner cable Arena. 

2.  I know you have the basketball courts at the New Orleans Jazz when they played at the Louisiana Superdome. Do you have the pictures of the basketball courts they just used when they play their games Municipal Auditorium and the Loyola Field House,  where the jazz play before the Superdome was completed?

3.   Do you have any of the courts from the other American Basketball Association teams besides the Nuggets, the Pacers, the Nets, and the Spurs?  

Atlanta Braves, please bring back the Indian Head logo.

15 hours ago, Jaybird said:

I wanted to tell you about the Atlanta Hawks basketball court when they played at the Alexander Memorial Coliseum on the Georgia Tech campus. On YouTube, if you enter Classic Center Battle Kareem Abdul-Jabbar 32 pts vs Earl Bellamy 21 points, you will see a matchup from 10-17-1970 between the Milwaukee Bucks (when Kareem was still known as Lew Alcindor) and the Atlanta Hawks (This was Pistol Pete Maravich's first NBA game  and Oscar Robertson's first game as Milwaukee buck after being acquired from the Cincinnati Royals).  If you look at the picture, the jump circle has two white lines through the center of the yellow outer circle where you had the GT logo, and In the inner circle was the blue Hawk head profile on the green circle background. 

Yes, I'm aware of this. The whole Hawks court timeline is pending to be updated. I'm adding the courts they used in Saint Louis, also. 

Your queen is just a pawn with some fancy moves.

15 hours ago, Jaybird said:

I have three questions: 

1.I noticed the Charlotte Hornets Court has one corner cut off of it. Is that an error or is that the way the Hornets court is at the Time Warner cable Arena. 

2.  I know you have the basketball courts at the New Orleans Jazz when they played at the Louisiana Superdome. Do you have the pictures of the basketball courts they just used when they play their games Municipal Auditorium and the Loyola Field House,  where the jazz play before the Superdome was completed?

3.   Do you have any of the courts from the other American Basketball Association teams besides the Nuggets, the Pacers, the Nets, and the Spurs?  

1) the corner cut off of the Time Warner Arena is like that in real life.

2) I've got no pictures of those courts.

3) Yes, I've got some ABA courts finished.

Your queen is just a pawn with some fancy moves.

So I couldn't help but notice that when I click on a certain NBA team to view its historical court designs, I can't really see them. I have to navigate to certain pages in the thread. Any way to fix this?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

kodrinsky Sorry for repeat and repeat the same and i really don't wanna be anxious or pain in the ass, but when do you plan to release the all of NBA All Stars courts? you have already updated all nba teams courts to the present date, so i thought maybe you can touch your magic hand and work/release NBA All Stars courts too. This the only courts what is missing from this wonderful job. Desperate want to see them. Looking for your respond. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Kodrinksy man, wow impressive, the attention to detail and accuracy and Kobe court seals the deal.

I think the more important question is, is anyone going to add these to the mother ship? I know it's cumbersome. I could, but I haven't much time in my hands currently, and I still haven't even had the time to add new Jazz & Kings unis yet.

Who else mods the NBA section? These should, with the permission of Kodrinsky, all go up, ASAP.

51 minutes ago, AAO said:

Kodrinksy man, wow impressive, the attention to detail and accuracy and Kobe court seals the deal.

I think the more important question is, is anyone going to add these to the mother ship? I know it's cumbersome. I could, but I haven't much time in my hands currently, and I still haven't even had the time to add new Jazz & Kings unis yet.

Who else mods the NBA section? These should, with the permission of Kodrinsky, all go up, ASAP.

How does uploading work? Am I able to do it? If I could, I'll gladly put them up. 

image.png 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."

• 1 month later...

The Pistons have upgraded their floor for the upcoming season. Saw pictures of the minor upgrades today. Baselines have a bolder DETROIT PISTONS label at the end; a Detroit Basketball logo is at the bottom of center court on the sideline; and they've added more text on the sidelines (couldn't make it out in the first picture I saw).

Cp6_Dd3W8AAq89O.jpg

Cp6_ETRWAAU6NBf.jpg

4 hours ago, odor31 said:

The Pistons have upgraded their floor for the upcoming season. Saw pictures of the minor upgrades today. Baselines have a bolder DETROIT PISTONS label at the end; a Detroit Basketball logo is at the bottom of center court on the sideline; and they've added more text on the sidelines (couldn't make it out in the first picture I saw).

Cp6_Dd3W8AAq89O.jpg

Cp6_ETRWAAU6NBf.jpg

The center court logo font is different than what's on the baseline (shadow-wise). Ridiculous. Change the logo already!

• 2 months later...

Archived