NBA court database

kodrinsky

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/12/2017 at 4:17 AM, kodrinsky said:

You are wrong again: 9 more teams are pending of updates and/or corrections. Regarding the all star courts, yes, I'm working on them, but is gonna be a while since I don't have all the resources yet. Be patient, please.

Kodrinsky, I'm curious about your pending team timeline updates/corrections in regards to the total amount of teams you're working on in this latest revision phase. You mention 9 in the quote above. Not withstanding the 15-17 updates to multiple teams that you posted earlier this year, if you include the Knicks, Wizards and Hawks revised timelines you posted just prior to your quote above, plus the 9, that's a total of 12 franchises if I'm understanding correctly.

There's 18 other NBA franchises. Are those 18 teams, at least at this point and in the near future, not scheduled/not needing to have their timelines given the full revision treatment?

Any clarification would be helpful. Thank you in advance for the consideration, and as always, your work is very much appreciated.

20 hours ago, yowzersus said:

Kodrinsky, I'm curious about your pending team timeline updates/corrections in regards to the total amount of teams you're working on in this latest revision phase. You mention 9 in the quote above. Not withstanding the 15-17 updates to multiple teams that you posted earlier this year, if you include the Knicks, Wizards and Hawks revised timelines you posted just prior to your quote above, plus the 9, that's a total of 12 franchises if I'm understanding correctly.

There's 18 other NBA franchises. Are those 18 teams, at least at this point and in the near future, not scheduled/not needing to have their timelines given the full revision treatment?

Any clarification would be helpful. Thank you in advance for the consideration, and as always, your work is very much appreciated.

Bulls, Blazers, Braves/Clippers, Jazz, Royals/Kings, Warriors, Lakers, Mavs, Spurs are pending on updates. The other teams are correct.

Your queen is just a pawn with some fancy moves.

45 minutes ago, kodrinsky said:

Bulls, Blazers, Braves/Clippers, Jazz, Royals/Kings, Warriors, Lakers, Mavs, Spurs are pending on updates. The other teams are correct.

Fair enough.Thanks for taking the time to clarify.

Archived