NBA court database

kodrinsky

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kodrinsky Is there will be Thunder 2013-2014 season court?

It's in there dude. Minor difference from last year is the hashmarks on the key.

Meanwhile, the 76ers set just got started. Hate to see this year's team lose 25 and counting straight games.

Yep now i see, i asked, because before i didn't saw that court in Kod's Flickr. Yes 76ers are next, they had some really awesome courts back then, looking foward to see them all :)

Can you correct the currect Memphis floor? Sorry if I only noticed it lately.

Basically, the color of the outline of the photographers' row is white and not light blue.

And there were also changes.

October 2012-early December 2013

mid December 2013-present (like the one with the Pelicans)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S8FOz2KEkQ

And why does the current Thunder floor say 2013/2014? I think it's their choice not to put the websites on the floor.

I apologize. But hey, nice work on Sixers so far. And didn't the Sixers started using the Spectrum in 1967?

Can you correct the currect Memphis floor? Sorry if I only noticed it lately.

Basically, the color of the outline of the photographers' row is white and not light blue.

And there were also changes.

October 2012-early December 2013

mid December 2013-present (like the one with the Pelicans)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S8FOz2KEkQ

And why does the current Thunder floor say 2013/2014? I think it's their choice not to put the websites on the floor.

I apologize. But hey, nice work on Sixers so far. And didn't the Sixers started using the Spectrum in 1967?

Be more precise, please: what did the Grizzlies change on their court this year?

Your queen is just a pawn with some fancy moves.

I repeat it for the very last time: all Sixers courts are made and also uploaded in my Flickr page. The same goes for all the rest except for the Rockets and the Cavs. They all will be unlocked at their time, which is, in fact, the time I decide myself they will.

Edit one court and replace it takes 5 minutes. Make 31 takes weeks. You should have a try, I mean, make at least once. Then you wil know what I'm talking about.

Thread now takes a turn for the passive-aggressive. We'll just see what Pep and Broken have to say about this. We'll just keep quiet for now, won't we.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Edit one court and replace it takes 5 minutes. Make 31 takes weeks. You should have a try, I mean, make at least once. Then you wil know what I'm talking about.

No it's okay. You know how hardworking and keen you are. We'll just keep quiet for now. After all the remaining NBA teams are finished, then we can talk. I'll tell Pep and broken about this.

Guys i understand, don't worry.

Thread now takes a turn for the passive-aggressive. We'll just see what Pep and Broken have to say about this. We'll just keep quiet for now, won't we.

Dude, you don't understand the difficulty of replicating the design of the courts, do you? This thread has been running the past two years, and we've been helping Kod in making each court as perfect as possible. This time around, however, it's best to give Kod some time, knowing that some of the remaining courts (e.g. Houston's 'launching rocket' court of the late 90s and Cavs' late-90s Gund Arena) will be very difficult to create. It would be best if we let Kod do the work first at this point before we can start talking about revisions.

Calm yourself. There's another level here, and you're not on it.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived