NBA court database

kodrinsky

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ralph and Pep you guys are very accurate, i thought i'm pretty accurate, but you guys really even better :)

Kodrinsky Just quick thing, in the 1 page, check San Diego Clippers name, because there you write as Dan Diego Clippers :) :) By the way want to say, thanks for that idea you accomplish in the 1 page to find any of teams courts easily and no need to search through all pages where is one or another teams courts. :)

Target Center (2011/2012)

14240047705_b06ee8db1c_z.jpg

Almost correct, with regards to the year and the design. However, at both baselines, the 'MINNESOTA' script placed above the 'TimberwolveS' text was placed for the first time, as referenced in the 0:33 and 0:40 of the video I attached below.

kodrinsky With all my respect to you and hope you don't get me wrong. I know you already said, that after you finish regular season courts, next will be playoffs courts and then all star courts, but what about after you finish regular season courts you could start all star courts and after them playoffs courts? of course it is only my opinion, but of course you decide how it should be.

Hello there new member here saw what you guys are doing wanted to join been doing this since 2004. got some work that needed to be shown after all those years. Got here a 1990-1992 Miami Arena my version hope you like it.

2qjkv13.jpg

Welcome!!.. but dude you NEED to start your own thread and post this. Its nice by the way. Call it "Bingo Oscar - NBA courts concepts" voila you will get the feedback and criticism this way.
shado_logo.gif

No it said Court database it was posting your court wasn't it and i saw Kodrinsky forgot this one wanted to show the 2nd Miami Arena. I might be wrong but this can be for 2 court designers. Just a little help Hope Kodrinsky knows this don't know if he ever did this one.

No it said Court database it was posting your court wasn't it and i saw Kodrinsky forgot this one wanted to show the 2nd Miami Arena. I might be wrong but this can be for 2 court designers. Just a little help Hope Kodrinsky knows this don't know if he ever did this one.

No you still don't understand, this is Kodrinsky's court database and it is his thread where he post his courts. Don't worry Kodrinsky don't forget about Miami Heat courts, just don't release them yet to show to us, but i believe this is will be soon. You should make your own thread and there post you courts, like already said to you Shadojoker.

Kodrinsky is probably sipping Mai Tais and having girls feeding him grapes on the beach right now for all we know.

Broken and I may have to form a search party because he usually doesn't disappear like this for too long. Ralph is welcomed to come cause he will have no one to critique. :-/

shado_logo.gif

• 2 weeks later...

kodrinsky where are you?

and stuff like this is why i never post concepts here...people have these things called real lives people.... let them live them

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

kodrinsky where are you?

and stuff like this is why i never post concepts here...people have these things called real lives people.... let them live them

Do you think i don't understand, what we all have real lives? t of course i understand, what's wrong, i just ask and not demand to back asap, i just curiously asked. I don't want people get me wrong and i really don't want that to insult Kodrinsky (i think he understand me) or anyone. Peace.

• 1 month later...

Archived