NBA court database

kodrinsky

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

man, you are doing an awesome job! I love all of these! i hope they post them to the main website one day soon.

I tried to contact the nba uploader, but didnt get a response. Kodrinsky's hard work should be on the mainsite. ;)

Hec Edmunson Pavilion (1980)

8344208100_3ab0403127_z.jpg

The University of Washington's campus arena was the site for six games during the 1970-71 season, plus two games during the 1987 playoffs (Game 3 vs Mavs) and two games during the 1980 playoffs (Western Conference Finals against the Lakers). I'm not able to get footage from the 1970-71 season, neither of the Game 3 of the series against the Mavericks from the 1987 playoffs.

This is upside down. Can it be posted right-side up?

Atlanta Braves, please bring back the Indian Head logo.

Louisiana Superdome (1978/1979)

8249638881_4285385bda_z.jpg

Was the word "Superdome" just on one sideline on this court? I think it was on both sidelines, IIRC. I saw a game on TV when DePaul played Mississippi State in the Sugar Bowl Classic at the Superdome and I think the word "Superdome" was on both sidelines.

Atlanta Braves, please bring back the Indian Head logo.

Hec Edmunson Pavilion (1980)

8344208100_3ab0403127_z.jpg

The University of Washington's campus arena was the site for six games during the 1970-71 season, plus two games during the 1987 playoffs (Game 3 vs Mavs) and two games during the 1980 playoffs (Western Conference Finals against the Lakers). I'm not able to get footage from the 1970-71 season, neither of the Game 3 of the series against the Mavericks from the 1987 playoffs.

This is upside down. Can it be posted right-side up?

It is upside down because the sonics played upside down, I mean: the benches and the table were placed just in front of where the benches and the table were during the Huskies games:

Your queen is just a pawn with some fancy moves.

Louisiana Superdome (1978/1979)

8249638881_4285385bda_z.jpg

Was the word "Superdome" just on one sideline on this court? I think it was on both sidelines, IIRC. I saw a game on TV when DePaul played Mississippi State in the Sugar Bowl Classic at the Superdome and I think the word "Superdome" was on both sidelines.

BTW, this court needs an update: the color of the word SUPERDOME and the lines ain't even black but green.

Key Arena at Seattle Center Coliseum (2006/2008)

8367623389_7c9ee3de9d_z.jpg

The font on SUPERSONICS.COM should be Gotham.

Are you sure about that? Gotham? No way. It ain't Helvetica but definitely it can't be Gotham.

If I said it cannot be Gotham is for one reason: Gotham ain't a font made by a typemaster you get in a foundry, it would be strange the use of a font which zero pedigree made by a designer and based on another existing before; it makes no sense. The font, in fact, is Akzidenz Grotesk by Hermann Berthold's foundry. The court was corrected an hour an a half ago. Anyway, thanks: in this task you gotta put a hundred eyes on, especially if you work fast.

Archived