Bringin' the Buzz Back to Charlotte [NEW unis + court]

Conrad.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The pinstripes ruin what would otherwise be a very solid look. I know why you included them, but either make them all the same color (purple) or get rid of them altogether.

LOVE the update on the logo.

Looks pretty good

If sharpen up the logo ala the Blue Jays (Nola made Hugo look even more cartoonish)

And no need for Yellow

That was an addition from New Orleans too

I would use Carolina blue there instead of the yellow

But I love the honey comb charlotte crown logo taken from the bobcats great work

Very good thus far but make all the pinstripes one color. Consider only teal pinstripes for the white home jersey and only purple pinstripes for the road teals. Add the pinstripes to the shorts as well for a matching look throughout. Minor things, but change the neck trim to teal-white-teal on the whites and purple-white-purple on the teals.

It was always a pet peeve of mine that the shorts didn't have have pinstripes. That said, I like everything else.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

I really like the honey comb shaped secondary logo.

Though on the jerseys, those pinstripes are really bothering. They don't belong on this uniform. You can add the gold or white to the side panels to make it more interesting.

Otherwise, it looks pretty good!

VHj90kn.png

I was going to suggest either making the side panels purple or the script/numbers purple trimmes in teal, and lose the orange.

Your update accomplished that.

Nice work, red goatee. Now let's see those roadies... :P

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Yes! It annoyed me that the shorts didn't have the pinstripes like others mentioned. The only thing is that I don't hate but I'm not crazy about the hexagon on the secondary logo. Just curious on the reasoning on the shape?

Yes! It annoyed me that the shorts didn't have the pinstripes like others mentioned. The only thing is that I don't hate but I'm not crazy about the hexagon on the secondary logo. Just curious on the reasoning on the shape?

I think its pulled from the honeycomb pattern?

sportslogosbutton1.pngsportslogosbutton2.png

2l9mudh.jpg

Home uni is perfect, but the NOB is hard to make out on the road uni. Make it legible, and I think you're golden.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Archived