East:

Cowboys - Home, Away, Away 2

Eagles -

Giants -

Warriors - Home, Away, Away 2, Away 3

West:

Cardinals -

49ers -

Rams - Home, Away, Alternate - Thanks Logan Stone for letting me use your logo.

Seahawks - Home, Away, Alternate

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a bad set. Its clean, its not over the top.

But I gotta say... go back to the gray facemask. People have this fetish for colored facemasks and it tends to look bush league. A lot of times they don't fit the uniform. But any team with a classic style uniform (like the Browns) look better with a gray facemask.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

But I gotta say... go back to the gray facemask. People have this fetish for colored facemasks and it tends to look bush league. A lot of times they don't fit the uniform. But any team with a classic style uniform (like the Browns) look better with a gray facemask.

I'm not a big fan of a uniform that uses a grey facemask when nothing else on the uniform is grey or silver. Ill make a version with grey/silver instead of gold and see how that looks.

I'm not a big fan of a uniform that uses a grey facemask when nothing else on the uniform is grey or silver. Ill make a version with grey/silver instead of gold and see how that looks.

Yeah the gray facemask is going to turn into a huge debate, but it definitely looks better with classic style uniforms.

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

great job, I've always thought the Browns could benefit from subtle amounts of beige/tan/gold accents. The orange pants and the striping consistency throughout the uniforms is something I've wanted for years. The orange pants are so unique in the league, I just don't understand why they ever got rid of them! Maybe Jimmy can bring them back asap.

Don't listen to him about the grey facemask as you nailed it perfectly.

spacer.png

Ignore how horribly warped the shoulder numbers are.

Home:

Away:

Away Alt:

This is very sharp looking, might I ask, the helmet up in the Top Middle, where did you get that template from? Thanks and great work.

I made it. Here is the download link if you want to use it.

http://dmhtfld.deviantart.com/art/Revolution-Speed-Template-183921033?q=gallery%3Admhtfld%2F9101146&qo=19

Gray face mask almost always looks better with traditional style uniforms. It's subtle but a clean look. It's pretty much the only non-shell color for a face mask that doesn't stick out or look pretentious.

Gray face mask almost always looks better with traditional style uniforms. It's subtle but a clean look. It's pretty much the only non-shell color for a face mask that doesn't stick out or look pretentious.

This is not an argument, stop derailing threads by disagreeing with others and posting the same opinion multiple times. I am not going to use a grey facemask and that is the end of it.

I will be doing the Cincinnati Bengals next and then the rest of the AFC North.

Archived