Colorado State 2013 new football uniforms(Photos in the link)

roxfan00

As we all know by now, CSU is ditching its contract with Russell for another step forward in the “Bold New Era,” by going with UnderArmour for its athletic uniform needs.

I’ve been able to obtain photos of the official concept art that were setup inside the athletics offices and am told, yes, this is what Colorado State University is going with on game days in 2013.

In the photo gallery above, you will see the three helmets (green base with gold horns, white base with green horns and orange base with green horns), gloves and two of the uniform combinations (green tops with gold pants for home, white on whites for road games). There will also be an orange uniform scheme for Ag Day, when the Rams will don the orange helmets.

http://www.coloradoa...?nclick_check=1

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

Love that they're changing to those ram horns on the helmets. Do any other teams use that UA striping on the rest of those uniforms? Even if it's unique, it's still a really generic design.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Love that they're changing to those ram horns on the helmets. Do any other teams use that UA striping on the rest of those uniforms? Even if it's unique, it's still a really generic design.

I'm pretty sure that's the same template that Utah was wearing up until 2010...

jazzsig4

I HATE THIS TIMELINE

The only helmet that looks good is the green one. It communicates a more solid ram horn than the others.

We saw a helmet like these on the boards a few months ago. Were they a concept or some kind of leak?

It was actually the helmet they wore with their throwback uniforms from this year. It had a very similar design.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

I guess the hope I held out for UA pulling a Northwestern on Colorado State and coming up with something distinctive and truly unique to the school was misplaced. This looks more like a color-by-number thing here.

Still...I'll reserve judgement until I see this on a field on actual players.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I guess the hope I held out for UA pulling a Northwestern on Colorado State and coming up with something distinctive and truly unique to the school was misplaced. This looks more like a color-by-number thing here.

Still...I'll reserve judgement until I see this on a field on actual players.

I would hope those weren't final as that's such an old template...would suck to move to a new label and get the hand me down design

Archived