2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*takes money out of wallet*

*waves bye-bye*

The herringbone in the white stripes of the crest looks fantastic.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Yes, it does. Exquisite.

I ain't dropped no guap on sports attire in a good LONG time—but I think I'm finna have to come up off some treasury notes on this here. They can keep the jerseys, but the track jacket and especially that white-panel cap...yeah, I'm getting that.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I believe so. What I've got isn't necessarily official but some guys on Twitter were saying their local retailers that were selling it early told them that was the actual date. Also, here is a link ready and waiting to launch soon that says the same thing.

http://www.soccerloco.com/nike-usa-centennial-home-jersey-2013.html

Sweet mother of everything that is holy...

home.jpgaway.jpgthird.jpg

They put the 90s, the aughties, and the present-day into a blender and came out with this. As ugly as it, I hope it's real because this is just too wild to be true.

I'll be getting a lot of US Centenary items for sure. fantastic.

on a MLS note; @LAGalaxy: TOWN HALL: Chris Klein tells fans that new kits will have four stars this year and one will be gold for last year's championship.

Legendary!

Genoa2013Away100yearsShirtGK.jpg

maglia-genoa-away-100-595x628.jpg

Those are fantastic. I could do without the Lotto logos on the sleeves, but wow. The details on the cuffs and the neckline are great, but what I really love are the subtle differences. The blue collar and cuffs on the red shirt, the red and blue bar on the white and the placement of the crest on each. Great way to make each shirt unique while keeping them clearly a part of the same family.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Some England leaks:

nouveau-maillot-nike-angleterre.jpg

new-kits-england-nike-2013-2014-.jpeg

If those are the actual kits. Absolutely beautiful.

That banner's pretty wack, but overall nice. Nike's soccer div. generally pumps out tasteful, if not spectacular stuff. I love the U.S. kits.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

To illustrate the concept that any single manufacturer being handed the license to an entire league is a bad thing and not just an MLS/Adidas problem, here's the 2013 templated mess that is the Chinese Super League!

China_Football_Super_League_16_Team_Home_Kits_2013_17684-1024x655.jpg

Until Adidas starts simplifying ALL of their templates, I'd take this any day of the week.

Archived