2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The German kit for the WC 2010 is supposed to be something like this:

22761202,19531225,highRes,maxh,480,maxw,480,01K+13_71-54275998_ori.jpg

Need more info on this one!! Where did you get this picture? Reminds me of 1990. I hope the colors end up being the actual flag colors and they drop the thick black band at the bottom.

PA-8191634.jpg

Need more info on this one!! Where did you get this picture? Reminds me of 1990.

Even more similar to the German Euro 1992 kit. That's an interesting point to throw back to, as it was Germany's first tournament after reunification, so good from that point of view, but also they were shocked by Denmark, who didn't originally qualify and were only playing in place of the collapsing Yugoslavia, in the final and so bad from that point of view.

As for the colours, I would imagine one of two things, the bottom of the shirt suggests its rather more of a sweatshirt than a playing shirt, but even still I would imagine the sleeves would end up in the schwarz, rot und gold of the flag.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Need more info on this one!! Where did you get this picture? Reminds me of 1990. I hope the colors end up being the actual flag colors and they drop the thick black band at the bottom.

PA-8191634.jpg

The picture is just a mock-up by a german paper that got some information about the new shirt. The shirt will be (of course) white with a tricolore under/on both shoulders in three different red tones. It will also be a V-neck collar and the black shorts also have the tricolore of the three red tones on it. AND: It is supposed to look a bit like the 1990 shirt, when the German team won the world cup the last time.

In the article there was also information about the away kit. It will be again red and black. Looking forward to it!

Here is the article. The headline is: 'With red wings'

http://www.mopo.de/f...4,22761194.html

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

New Hertha home shirt ist sooo nice!!!

2,w=650,c=0.bild.jpeg

This is absolutely beautiful. Where Nike :censored: up PSG's kits, they excel with Hertha's.

Yeah, I love it. btw. here is also the away:

BKTfbC4CIAAbDvK.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

article-2324784-19CABF50000005DC-726_634x1052.jpg

The looks on their faces says anything BUT electricity.

Terrible. Adidas did great for Chelsea and Bayern when they stuck with simplicity but it appears they are still letting third graders design kits for some lesser clubs.

Where do you even begin to start with this hideousness?

Yeah, I love it. btw. here is also the away:

BKTfbC4CIAAbDvK.jpg

Awfully similar to this:

be9e08.jpg

Then hopefully Nike doesn't pair it with shorts similar to those.

It was actually demented that the shorts will be yellow or orange. The shirt is a reminder to these shirts:

2-format1.jpg

Hertha wore these like 15 years ago when we were in the Champions League. My guess is that the shorts will be white or black.

Archived