2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Put me down as another who finds the blue on the Inter shirt a tad too dark.

Mini trophies: The Premier League gave these out instead of medals the title winning team in the early days of the competition – I remember one slightly disgruntled player being caught on mic complaining to a team mate that he wouldn't be able to get much '****ing champagne' in his. Heh.

They're so embarrassed, they decided to go the old jersey for the trophy presentation :P

http://www.gettyimag...alProduct=Sport

(though I like how the players get the mini trophy)

Yeah the mini trophies have been around for long in France, the winners of the French League Cup also receive a tiny version of the cup.

It's just a shame these two trophies are awful as hell.

The League Cup isn't too bad, but the Ligue 1 is a bit odd... but even that trophy is far better than what they had before. I've seen mini trophies for grand slam tennis champions as well

I saw, I came, I left.

When talking about logos I wondered why Brugge changed the traditional colours of their logo. The new design would've looked great with the old colours:

Brugge1.png -> Brugge3.pngBrugge5.png

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

IMO, this kit needs red numbers.

Agreed. If the blue is as dark 'in the flesh' as it appears in the picture, the kit risks looking a bit drab if the numbers are the same colour.

The England kit is, It seems, a pretty obvious place holder before a fancier new kit will be released for the World Cup next year. Hence the generic keepers shirt. If I remember France had a similar plain kit first up from Nike. Be interesting to see how Nike evolve the England look from this.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived