2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think he's talking about the green top. It is in fact a training top.
Is that not the new goalkeeper's shirt, then?

It does look like it has his name and number on the back. Which would suggest it is the actual GK kit. I'm confused.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

943109_554493464609626_935942417_n.png England's numbers

Is that not the new goalkeeper's shirt, then?

It does look like it has his name and number on the back. Which would suggest it is the actual GK kit. I'm confused.

The article I got the pictures from says it is the GK shirt. They could be wrong, but take it for what it's worth.

I only ask because Man City has Etihad and they are a major player in NYC FC. Don't actually think that NYC FC will do that, they will probably end up with something lame like a bank or investment firm. (I want Entenmann's, but that ain't happening.)

Entenmann's can't happen, since it's a Bimbo brand and Bimbo sponsors the Union.

I only ask because Man City has Etihad and they are a major player in NYC FC. Don't actually think that NYC FC will do that, they will probably end up with something lame like a bank or investment firm. (I want Entenmann's, but that ain't happening.)

Entenmann's can't happen, since it's a Bimbo brand and Bimbo sponsors the Union.

That's not an issue. BMO sponsors Montreal and Toronto.

New-Man-City-Home-Kit-1.jpg

Apparently they can't stand to look at Tevez either

That city one just looks like a generic training top.

No to pick on you...but man do I hate hearing that year in and year out.

That's what City does (at least with their primary) it's not going to change anytime soon.

Both City GK's have worn it in the friendly vs. Chelsea tonight.

Actually don't mind the bib so much on the Swansea kit...overall I think that is a sharp look. The Infiniti logo is unobtrusive and the Swans crest has always been fabulous. Classy upgraded look for a club who has been upgrading on the pitch every year.

Actually don't mind the bib so much on the Swansea kit...overall I think that is a sharp look. The Infiniti logo is unobtrusive and the Swans crest has always been fabulous. Classy upgraded look for a club who has been upgrading on the pitch every year.

Agreed. The bib looks better on that jersey for some reason that any other application I've seen of it thusfar.

New-Man-City-Home-Kit-1.jpg

Apparently they can't stand to look at Tevez either

That city one just looks like a generic training top.

No to pick on you...but man do I hate hearing that year in and year out.

That's what City does (at least with their primary) it's not going to change anytime soon.

Oh, ok.

Fair enough, my bad.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived