2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

Would Man U really go with a gingham print two years in a row? One year was bad enough. Unless they're using kits made out of flannel next year.

I think they would. It's a way to make a minimal change, but big enough to make enough gullible fans rush out and buy them.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would Man U really go with a gingham print two years in a row? One year was bad enough. Unless they're using kits made out of flannel next year.

I think they would. It's a way to make a minimal change, but big enough to make enough gullible fans rush out and buy them.

I'm pretty sure its fake. Nike and United are pretty smart about the brand. I'd wait to see what some of the minnows roll out. Usually one or two are based off that years United home kit.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I'm pretty sure its fake. Nike and United are pretty smart about the brand. I'd wait to see what some of the minnows roll out. Usually one or two are based off that years United home kit.

So, what's your point? This obviously isn't a United home shirt.

They wouldn't shift a pattern from the home shirt to an alternate the next year.

The pattern is already on the blue third kit this season. I could quite imagine Nike just enlarging the plaid pattern on the home shirt for next season as well.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

They wouldn't shift a pattern from the home shirt to an alternate the next year.

The pattern is already on the blue third kit this season.

No, it's not. The blue kit is the same kit as their away kit from last year.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

My bad! But I still think shirt could well be genuine.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

My bad! But I still think shirt could well be genuine.

Perhaps you were thinking of this:

292273header.jpg

H1_zps8c278875.jpg

P1_zps98b105d4.jpg

that Portugal kit is AWFUL.

These are there current kit designs (Netherlands home, Portugal away) in colors of their previous kit. I'd be surprised these are real.

I wouldn't. Aside from brazil I think most teams are keeping their current set until the world cup. And I know us is supposed to introduce a third jersey soon so I don't find it too hard to imagine that Portugal and the Netherlands introduce a third.

Nya-Tr%25C3%25B6jan.jpg

awful bland home kit if ya ask me...

Most international kits are 'bland' as you call it. It's a reasonably classic design, done well enough in my opinion.

So long as the difference in the tones of the blue is down to a poor quality image, I would say this is completely fine.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Archived