2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[image]

Yea, now that I see the sublimated pattern on the home kit, it's a tad better. I can live with it.

I love the lighter shade of blue used on the home kit compared to more recent previous kits. Matches with the flag and the crest more. I like the sublimation too as mentioned by Conrad.

Not too sure on the use of the lighter blue on the collar of the away kit. I suppose it ties in the identity though meaning the crest doesn't need to be altered, which I see as a good thing.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

I like the sublimated pattern, but just feels wrong to see Sweden in anything other than Umbro. Their Umbro kits in recent years were always among my favorites.

And yet for others, this is like Sweden returning to the correct sponsor, having been in Adidas for many many years, and all their greatest moments in the mid 1990s.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Better leak of the Barça home kit:

FC+Barcelona+13-14+Home.jpg

Those numbers are amazing. I love that subtle gradient. FANTASTIC

Those are cool numbers. I want to see the rest of them, and the lettering, too. I love those socks as well. I think the little Catalan fade out tab on the back neck is cool-looking, but maybe too much with everything else going on. I still don't like those sleeves, though.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Confirmation of the France away kit (niiiice!):

FRAN1_zps48f513c6.jpg

Not so much with the Uruguay home kit:

URU1_zpsbecf9895.jpg

And a big "meh" for the Brasil home kit:

BRA1_zps08e5b375.jpg

I think all three of those are great. The faux lace-up thing is a bit on the strange side, but still a good-looking shirt all in all. The Brazil one is flawless and the French one is to die for. One of my favorite shirts of all time. France has consistently been the world's best-looking team since switching to Nike, if you ask me.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

To be honest, I wouldn't grumble much if the shirt was to be something like this. My biggest fear is that between the FA and Nike, they feel that taking the recently released 150th anniversary badge and making a swansea-esque shirt out of it featuring the gold is a good idea.

dr_482.jpg

swansea-city-home-shirt1.jpg

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

To be honest, I wouldn't grumble much if the shirt was to be something like this. My biggest fear is that between the FA and Nike, they feel that taking the recently released 150th anniversary badge and making a swansea-esque shirt out of it featuring the gold is a good idea.

dr_482.jpg

swansea-city-home-shirt1.jpg

Then you would hate this fantasy kit:

england_20130121_1343517228.jpg

Lemme try this again. A leak of the new Inter away kit:

inter.jpg

along with this text:

This is a sketch of the design for the new Inter Milan 2013-14 away shirt made by Nike. The shirt will feature a monochromatic Inter emblem on the left side.

The home shirt meanwhile is said to have narrower stripes with a darker shade of blue compared to the current one.

Better leak of the Barça home kit:

FC+Barcelona+13-14+Home.jpg

Those numbers are amazing. I love that subtle gradient. FANTASTIC

Those are cool numbers. I want to see the rest of them, and the lettering, too. I love those socks as well. I think the little Catalan fade out tab on the back neck is cool-looking, but maybe too much with everything else going on. I still don't like those sleeves, though.

I think the only reason they have so much going on is because the Barca home kit is the most counterfeited in the wold.

Love those socks. I agree with what someone said earlier, that this is best home kit since the UNICEF days. Just a shame they won't have a charity as their sponsor anymore...

spacer.png

Archived