2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

actualy Man City 13/14 leak:

city.jpg

nice 'n simple. i like the shape around the crest, too. classy stuff here.

Would be a very nice looking shirt. I hope it's real, but I'm thinking fake because niether the tag inside the collar, not the hanging tag look like what Nike currently uses. Also, Nike didn't use that crest outline on 2012 jerseys, so not sure why they would go back to it.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celtic kit has leaked and it most certainly is not one of my favorites. The break in the stripes is jarring and looks unlike Celtic.

e0mpg5.jpg

WHAT!

Save the crazy experimental designs to the road uniform. Leave the home alone, please, god, let this be fake.

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

Celtic kit has leaked and it most certainly is not one of my favorites. The break in the stripes is jarring and looks unlike Celtic.

e0mpg5.jpg

WHAT!

Save the crazy experimental designs to the road uniform. Leave the home alone, please, god, let this be fake.

I wanna say fake because of the collar but something tells me that this is real but i hope it really is not

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Five-lights.blogspot.com - my Motorsports Blog

e0mpg5.jpg

WHAT!

I wanna say fake because of the collar but something tells me that this is real but i hope it really is not

It looks like a variation of the Man U 3rd kit from last season.

z9e0rqit393ojiizsemd0t1hx.gif74937881997.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)North Carolina Tar Heels (2015 - Pres)

Untitled2copy_zpse1d5d616.png

Here is the US National Team's use of the centennial logo on Twitter. My guess would be that this would be incorporated in the jerseys in some way or another (at least on a shoulder?). This is why I'm not 100% sold on the eBay centennial jersey which was previously posted.

sig1_zps0aace6d2.jpg

AC Milan

nouveau-maillot-domicile-milan-ac-2012-2013.jpg

maillot-exterieur-ac-milan-2013-2014.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

city.jpg

Would be a very nice looking shirt. I hope it's real, but I'm thinking fake because niether the tag inside the collar, not the hanging tag look like what Nike currently uses. Also, Nike didn't use that crest outline on 2012 jerseys, so not sure why they would go back to it.

Agreed, very unusual of any sports company to put a hanging tag in any sportswear, for a start. It may be some sort of mock up for demonstration purposes, but I'd doubt even that.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if the actual shirt isn't dissimilar. Nike tend to start out pretty traditional for soccer clubs, so a plain sky blue shirt with white collar of some sort would be likely.

That Celtic shirt is actually pretty cool. A neat variation on the hoops theme.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

city.jpg

Agreed, very unusual of any sports company to put a hanging tag in any sportswear, for a start. It may be some sort of mock up for demonstration purposes, but I'd doubt even that.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if the actual shirt isn't dissimilar. Nike tend to start out pretty traditional for soccer clubs, so a plain sky blue shirt with white collar of some sort would be likely.

That Celtic shirt is actually pretty cool. A neat variation on the hoops theme.

Agreed re: Celtic. Not as good as their shirt the past couple years, but not bad at all.

Celtic are changing their shirt sponsor to Magners, starting next season - http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/20959284 . With that in mind, that leads me to suspect that the shirt shown above is fake.

And as has been pointed out, it was the template from last year's United road shirt. So I doubt it's real.

I remember the Chinese attempting to have both Atletico and Barça in the same template kit last year... which didn't happen.

/Adidas can't make a Milan kit that looks halfway normal, can they?

6fQjS3M.png

Celtic are changing their shirt sponsor to Magners, starting next season - http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/20959284 . With that in mind, that leads me to suspect that the shirt shown above is fake.

And as has been pointed out, it was the template from last year's United road shirt. So I doubt it's real.

I remember the Chinese attempting to have both Atletico and Barça in the same template kit last year... which didn't happen.

/Adidas can't make a Milan kit that looks halfway normal, can they?

Given they've just announced the change, the sponsor on the shirt could be just a placeholder for the template (the first shots of this season's Newcastle shirt had Northern Rock as sponsors.) I've not seen that type of hoop anywhere for a copy to be made from. Not saying its impossible to fake, but for now that seems more than likely to be next seasons Celtic shirt.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

That doesn't necessarily prove anything, Nike's policy is to turn last season's bespoke kit into this season's generic template - for example, Arsenal's diagonally-halved away kit was recoloured and became Scunthorpe's home kit, and also there was several clubs (including Scunthorpe again) with the Victory chevron kit a year after Man. United canned it.

Having said all that, I don't know if Nike roll that way for Celtic, or indeed if they'll continue to do that next year.

bifcolympique_zps28a2961e.png

No, it isn't. They both have clusters of stripes, but that is absolutely not the same template.

Confirmation of the France away kit (niiiice!):

FRAN1_zps48f513c6.jpg

Not so much with the Uruguay home kit:

URU1_zpsbecf9895.jpg

And a big "meh" for the Brasil home kit:

BRA1_zps08e5b375.jpg

Man that France set is solid. I was hoping us would do something like that :/

The other two are good too. I just hope the bike jerseys don't have those big fat loose cuffs again. Tighten em up!

Archived