rj7

Basketball courts designs

Hey guys,

I decided to make some NBA courts.

I hope you like it, more to follow!

Memphis Grizzlies:

basketballcourtmempisgr.png

As somebody who generally stays out of the concepts section and thinks most concepts are junk, I'd just like to compliment you on doing a nice job with this.

That is genius! The two problems you need to fix however are the baseline wordmarks(which are flipped around) and you misspelled Memphis on the team website on the sideline. Other than that, I'm loving this, and can't wait for what's to come.

the Vancouver logo looks like it is a cub and isn't scary at all but the Memphis logo looks all like 'you come anywhere near me imma tear your dick off and feed it to you' the court design is awesome thouh

I'm not sure how I feel about the use of 3 different team logos on the court, but it's a good start. I definitely like the return to a more traditional baseline with just the team name as opposed to that odd "if you're in the right spot it looks cool, but other than that it's crap" thing they have now.

Hey guys,

I was bored so I decided to make some NBA courts.

I hope you like it, more to follow!

Memphis Grizzlies:

basketballcourtmempisgr.png

That my friends is a basketball court. Can you please do a Thunder or even a SuperSonics one for me?

Atlanta Hawks based on the alternate jersey from '96. Hope you'll like it.

basedon.png

Atlanta Hawks:

basketballcourtatlantah.png