365 Days of Baseball

JayJaxon

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is Day 5! This one shows off the Toronto BP cap for 2013 as well as a couple of my favorites! I'm a fan of the Padres camouflage uniform because I wore that same pattern when I was in the Marines. Then there is the classic 1974 Braves road jersey. Enjoy!

DAY5_zpsc903de1f.png

It's a crying shame that the Blue Jays and the Athletics don't play against each other in those sets. That would be one beautiful game. It's also a shame that we won't put "Rangers" on the home jerseys, but that's for another day.

I really like the labels at the bottom now; they make much more sense.

Best thread of the year. I can't wait for the template to be released.

_______

Sadly, the A's wore green vs. blue instead of yellow this year.

L91SM.png

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Mike, I am only putting the stripped stirrups on the two alternates. I have pictures of our new Center Fielder B.J. Upton wearing those socks with both alternates. I do remember you telling me that was the only ones you have seen them on too. So unless I see any new evidence of the other uniforms getting them, I'll just stick with that.

Now on to Day 6!

Another 2013 BP uniform today. This time it's the Reds road. You are going to be seeing a lot of your current game jerseys labeled '2012' just in case a team has to add a memorial patch or something like that.

DAY6_zps75f038f4.png

According to Bill Henderson (Who's Game worn uniform guide as been an incredible resource for me) The Tigers ownership didn't like the idea of having jerseys with no name on the back, so they scrapped the blue alternate after only one season. If they felt that strongly about it, they should just put names on the back and called it a day. I think it's a very nice looking alternate.

@Perfect Zero That Diamondbacks set really screams Arizona to me. The new stuff isn't bad, but the older stuff was unique and fit the team.

Day 7 is going to show off a couple of the new Batting Practice uniforms for the Tigers and Indians. The oldest uniform in the set is the White Sox 1990 Road. Pretty plain. I do like the Rangers in red though.

DAY7_zpsf1b944dd.png

Archived