2014 ACC Women's Basketball Tournament Logo

BlackBolt3

If you haven't seen the 2013 ACC Women's Basketball Tournament logo, look it up. Then you'll understand this concept. Im trying to apply my concepts to real life, so I included a billboard and a ticket sample.

ACCWBT2_zpsdd314292-1_zps9e925517.jpg

ACCWBTAd_zps3a56b207.png

ACCWBTTicket_zpsb9b8cdf3.png

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Psst... you misspelled "tournament" on the logo.

I like the "GSO" abbreviation... but then again, uh, I live here. It's used a lot. However, the ACC Women's Basketball tournament has been held in Greensboro every year since 2000. If people are interested in buying tickets for it, I'm pretty sure they're familiar enough as to where it's going to be held. Greensboro is also the most populous U.S. city to start with "G"... for your random trivia fact of the day.

The "horn" effect on the basketball, despite looking like a sweet Viking hat - I can't unsee it. Maybe a thin navy blue line around the basketball? Or changing the "horn" to light blue?

All in all, I think it's a very good concept and much better than the one I Googled. Yuck.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Thanks guys. I'm going to fix my spelling, and will make adjustments to the "Viking horns". I'll probably end up making logos for FanFest, ACC Legends and the whatnot. I had a lot of ideas I scrapped.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Archived