sacramento kings concept

lancealot

here is a Sacramento concept, just logos for now, uniforms to come. one thing i need help with is the accent on the i, im not sure what shape to make it and i dont like the current one, any ideas?

Primary

X9jgQ.jpg

Secondary

qG4Z0.png

c&c would be apreciated

Make the word KINGS bigger, the word SACRAMENTO somewhat smaller, and the crown smaller. I would work on cleaning up the crown. Right now I see four different widths of black line strokes on the crown. I would try to make the lines more consistent. Adding some depth to the crown would help. Right now it's very much a line drawing. I like your usage of the old script and hope the Kings go back to that script in the real primary sometime soon.

here is some slight updates and uniforms

xJtwG.png

etXgg.png

for the uniforms i decided to go with a grey home (on the same principal as the lakers wearing yellow) and have the white as an alt, i used the shape and stripes from the lance on the sides. let me know what you think

XZeZp.jpg

Patchy - I kind of had that logo in mind when doing the original sketches

Calmly - is that a good thing?

No it wasn't. The uniforms look great but something needs to be done about the logo.

sport-scarf_reds_zpsbb317600.png

I have an idea. Replace the grey with light blue. It would make a nice nod to the team's past as well as differentiate them from the NHL Kings.

Would purple and blue look good together? And the NHL kings don't wear purple anymore

I have an idea. Replace the grey with light blue. It would make a nice nod to the team's past as well as differentiate them from the NHL Kings.

Would purple and blue look good together? And the NHL kings don't wear purple anymore

Oh, that's right. Sorry, I kinda forgot about hockey since the strike happened. Anyway purple and light blue would look pretty good together, but don't try regular blue.

here is some slight updates and uniforms

xJtwG.png

etXgg.png

for the uniforms i decided to go with a grey home (on the same principal as the lakers wearing yellow) and have the white as an alt, i used the shape and stripes from the lance on the sides. let me know what you think

XZeZp.jpg

Primary home uniforms have to be white.

Archived