2013-2014 NHL Uniform & Logo Changes

ksupilot

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Flames alt - Is there any history to that shoulder patch or is it a new design? I dig it.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Re: Flames alt - Is there any history to that shoulder patch or is it a new design? I dig it.

Icethetics said something about Ken Kling said that there may be a new shoulder patch when they were designing the heritage sweater.

Maybe that could be it, and why it's so dated?

Yeah I love the flag inspired Czech sweater. But as someone commented on Chris' blog post, there has to be some issue with the white sleeve color while playing against white jerseys. Not sure how they'd be able to get around it while still keeping the same design concept in tact.

Still like it though.

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

I really like what Nike's doing with the Olympic sweaters. They're creative but still tasteful. I like the template they're using, too. Hopefully they can take the NHL contract away from crap-ass Reebok in a couple years.

And I notice you don't seem to live in Canada, Russia or the Czech Republic

Aren't the jerseys always changing though? Probably a guideline template made by Nike and the Olympic hosts I'm sure. Otherwise Nike makes some solid jerseys. I wouldn't mind Nike taking over the NHL contract at all, probably would be great sales wise too.

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

Forgive the spam, but I thought some of you might be interested in reading this article I wrote about the rejected color schemes of the new Stars uniforms.

http://theother6seconds.blogspot.com/2013/10/what-might-have-been-color-scheme-of.html

Great article. Thank god Dallas came to their senses and didn't go with Red, White and Blue. Anything without Green would have been an instant fail. Was the forest green variation with gold an actual prototype?

Its all guess work based on what I heard. Dark green and gold were considered. Not sure what template or logo or anything more specific than that. I think the logo looks terrible when you replace silver with gold without exception.

Some Ducks players decided to start breaking in the throwback gear at practice:

BWEYdfoCcAAhQSW.jpg

Oooooooh....eggplant!

3cooloff.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I appreciate Hiller getting the pads, but Fasth has got the mask.

However, if Hiller doesn't have the mask and if Fasth doesn't have the pads.... Then it's going to look weird either way on Sunday.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Archived