The 2013 NHL Season Thread

charger77

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crap. MAF is injured for the Pens.

Edit:

13 wins in a row!! Let's Go Pens!

Wait, you're a Pens fan? I mean, you have Matt Cooke getting punched out in your sig.

Anyway, yeah. I believe in Vokoun, but Fleury has been playing really well recently. Could be a blow for the Pens (and my currently-in-playoffs fantasy team), but one I think they can withstand.

oBIgzrL.png

Whatever happened to, "WOW the Jackets are on fiiiiirrrreeee!"""""""*811

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Crap. MAF is injured for the Pens.

Edit:

13 wins in a row!! Let's Go Pens!

Wait, you're a Pens fan? I mean, you have Matt Cooke getting punched out in your sig.

Anyway, yeah. I believe in Vokoun, but Fleury has been playing really well recently. Could be a blow for the Pens (and my currently-in-playoffs fantasy team), but one I think they can withstand.

Lol, yeah. My family is from Freedom/Conway area. Grew up down here in ATL. Always followed the Thrashers and followed the Pens since around 98/99 when my grandma gave me a Pens jersey for my 5th birthday. E Kane was my favorite Thrasher after Kovy got traded, (Orpik is my favorite Penguins player) and that was the moment that made Kaner known league wide. Thiess probably get called up. Looked like a groin injury. I love how people hate on Vokoun. We had Brent Johnson before, do you really wish we still had Mr Unreliable?

Nowadays I keep up with the Pens and Preds. Nashville is about 4 hours from where I live so now I usually try and plan a trip or 2 for when the Pens play there and any other game I want to see.

Braves.jpg

BigMac's posts make me want to punch babies.

Hockey is weird and I love it.

Bobrovsky (and everybody else) had a little too much fun in Nashville one night and gave up 4 goals in the first period the next.

Whatever happened to, "WOW the Blackhawks just saved hockeeeeeee"? :upside:

edit: overtime in Vancouver. 0-0. Bobrovsky atones for his miserable showing in Nashville with a 78 save performance. Cory Schneider, 6 saves.

PvO6ZWJ.png

We've passed that on to our new second line center Mr. T.

Mr.T.ScoresFromCentreIce.gif

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

We've passed that on to our new second line center Mr. T.

Mr.T.ScoresFromCentreIce.gif

I pity the fool that can find anything wrong with this gif.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I'm very pleased with points in 13 of the last 14 games. A month ago, this team was flirting with falling off the bottom of the league. I think, all things considered, we've behaved pretty well throughout this run. Our optimism us been guarded and our assessments have been objective and realistic. Perhaps you're mistaking us with fans who carry around the awesome responsibility of saving hockey. :hockeysmiley:

Anyway, another nice job by Bobs tonight. Went in hoping to get a point, leaving with that point. Jackets Fever, bitches!

BB52Big.jpg

The Blue Jackets have 8 shots through two periods in Vancouver.

I stayed up for this?

sidenote: Vancouver, I gotta visit you one day.

Not sure how you stayed awake. I fell asleep twice during the first two periods. Probably didn't help that I just got home from work. Good game by the Jackets though, Great goaltending and shot blocking. I'm rooting for them to make the playoffs, as long as Vancouver doesn't get stuck playing them.

And yes, everyone needs to visit Vancouver. Come in the summer time, the cities even more gorgeous than normal then.

You east coasters have never experienced a 9AM game against the Islanders, those are pretty painful.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

You east coasters have never experienced a 9AM game against the Islanders, those are pretty painful.

Fair point. As much as I'd love to live in California, I don't know if I'd ever get used to watching the Buckeyes at 9am. Or Monday Night Football at 5:30 and so on...

BB52Big.jpg

Fair point. As much as I'd love to live in California, I don't know if I'd ever get used to watching the Buckeyes at 9am. Or Monday Night Football at 5:30 and so on...

It's actually really nice to be able to watch all your sports for the day and still have time to go out at night. You'd enjoy it more than you think. ;)

(Oh and all the not-snow we have. :lol: )

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Archived