College Hockey 2012/2013

Bmac

My school got new jerseys again. As part of the new branding campaign, everything says OMAHA as we move away from the "Nebraska-Omaha" name.

Same template as last year, only with OMAHA instead of MAVERICKS:

0000368_uno-mavericks-hockey-white-authentic-home-jersey_400.jpeg

And red returns as the road color with this LA Kings-inspired design:

0000365_uno-mavericks-hockey-red-authentic-away-jersey_400.jpeg

*Note, these are only the retail versions, I will post game pics later.

Not a fan of any of the pictures posted thus far.

On those Wisconsin jerseys there seems to be way too many patterns going on for my liking. Also, what is with his right arm?!? Does he have the longest arms ever or is it broken ha?

For UNO, do you think they'll eventually drop the circular logo? It's a nice logo, I don't know much about their branding direction but it'd be a shame if that were a casualty of the process. I also think their newer maverick logo looks great, why in the world don't they use it?! I like this person's ideas a lot more than what they're using =) I would, however, prefer a number font that matches the "O" logo's curves.

UNO%2BHockey%2BUniforms%2B1.png

For UNO, do you think they'll eventually drop the circular logo? It's a nice logo, I don't know much about their branding direction but it'd be a shame if that were a casualty of the process. I also think their newer maverick logo looks great, why in the world don't they use it?! I like this person's ideas a lot more than what they're using =) I would, however, prefer a number font that matches the "O" logo's curves.

UNO%2BHockey%2BUniforms%2B1.png

Which circle logo are you referring to?

And whoever did that concept did a great job! :upside:

Some game pics for the Mavs:

Archibald1_zps5f49239b.jpg

White1_zpsfa8b96e3.jpg

Walters1_zpsfc211ca7.jpg

For some reason the new road reds have only been worn like twice, and no photographic evidence is available at this time. Last year's black jerseys have made several appearances so far.

team1_zpseee66a7b.jpg

And then there were the HIDEOUS alternate jerseys worn for the first game:

Faulkner1_zps803731b1.png

Faulkner4_zps327548c8.png

Faulkner3_zps1a2076d6.png

Zombo1_zpsf4ede2c4.png

Why those even exist is beyond me.

Gorgeous uniform match-up on the Big 10 network tonight: Alaska-Anchorage in their green uniforms vs. Minnesota in their white uniforms.

11-11UMDMensHockeyVsAlaskaTM12.jpgbudish2.0_standard_352.0.jpg

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Thoughts after watching the NBCSN games tonight

-Princeton needs to return to the Montreal Canadiens style. Don't get me wrong, the uniforms still look nice and I like the use of the school crest rather than the tiger-striped varsity P, but they easily were the 2nd best looking team to have the center stripes behind only the Habs themselves with them

-Union looked fine the way they were

-UNO and Denver look good from what I've seen on a quick glance

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

• 1 month later...

Archived