College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uhhhh so this was just tweeted out....and now I'm freaking out.

Helmet_normal.jpgBadger Football@BadgerFootball6m

RT @UWBadgersdotcom: Be sure to stay tuned for our big announcement at 1 pm CT. The way you look at #Badgers will never be the same

Their follow up tweet talks about the look of the UWbadgers.com website so I dont think the uniforms are changing at all- just the athletics site.

"The way you look at Badgers will never be the same" has me thinking it's not a subtle change.

Really, though, I've never liked how similar Wisconsin has looked to Nebraska. I'd like to see them do something different.

This and only this. Just don't screw it up.

Midway.png

uhhhh so this was just tweeted out....and now I'm freaking out.

Helmet_normal.jpgBadger Football@BadgerFootball6m

RT @UWBadgersdotcom: Be sure to stay tuned for our big announcement at 1 pm CT. The way you look at #Badgers will never be the same

Their follow up tweet talks about the look of the UWbadgers.com website so I dont think the uniforms are changing at all- just the athletics site.

They just changed the background to red, no big deal

from the wisconsin badgers twitter

We said it would be big. We lied. It's actually small(er). We said #Badgers would never be the same. That was true. Welcome to @UWBadgers

This will never happen again: "I do! I'm going up north to spend time in Rhinel RT @UWBadgersdotcom: So who's got big plans for the weekend?

I'm confused

StLouisCardinals.png

CowboysClassic_zpsb3d9923d.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

We said it would be big. We lied. It's actually small(er). We said #Badgers would never be the same. That was true. Welcome to @UWBadgers

This will never happen again: "I do! I'm going up north to spend time in Rhinel RT @UWBadgersdotcom: So who's got big plans for the weekend?

I'm confused

All they did was change their Twitter handle. Nothing to see here. Move along everyone, they still look like Nebraska.

I'm confused

All they did was take the 'dotcom' off the end of their Twitter handle.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Archived