College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

While the VT uniforms are absolutely uninspiring, has anyone mentioned the side and back panels of the Alabama uniform? I guess it's the "NFL" jersey style, but the mesh/window behind the nameplate and on the sides just don't look good on TV. With the pads showing through, it just looks like pink patches. Very distracting; hope they figure out a solution for that.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and here's georgia tech's new uniform. feel kinda 2005 to me, but i do like them much more than last year's.

i_zpsda1edb94.jpeg

I actually really like these. The pants striping colors should be flip flopped though, and instead of the piping going across the butt, it should go straight up to the hip.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Florida appears to have reduced or eliminated the blue stripe around their numbers.

ySRqXcq.jpg

L9zHmWt.jpg

BEFORE

tebow5.jpg

The blue outline around the numbers is still there. It looks about the same, given the new font and all.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Florida appears to have reduced or eliminated the blue stripe around their numbers.

ySRqXcq.jpg

L9zHmWt.jpg

BEFORE

tebow5.jpg

The blue outline around the numbers is still there. It looks about the same, given the new font and all.

New font! That's what's screwing with my head. Sorry for the false alarm.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

I was skeptical at first, but the TCU helmets are pretty slick. I like the finish, and the red.

And LSU does look better with longer stripes, but they still don't go "around" the shoulder. They look odd going straight down the front and back of the jersey rather than curling under.

Clemson's endzones with the block font is far inferior to the custom font they've used in recent years.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Cincinnati joining Texas Tech and Fresno State in the "let's all look the same" club for week one.

Oregon, Temple, Kentucky, Northwestern, Boise St...come on down!

imo the uniform winners today are Arizona, TCU's helmets, and even though they're not new the gold fittingly goes to Notre Dame's helmets.

Noticed something interesting today. idk if it's ever been covered.

I was watching the UGA/Clemson game and noticed that there are two versions of the collar being worn on-field.

One is the flywire, and one appears to be a more traditional size. Both players are wearing this season's new uniforms.

Here's a crappy screenshot:

20130831_215105_zps79cd9b63.jpg?t=137800

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Cal's jerseys look awful. The combination of the big collar and the shoulder marks makes some of the players look like they have a giant yellow yoke on their jerseys.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived