College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

Wisconsin with the Tech Fit uni.

1013841.jpg

Maybe Adidas gave schools more that one Techfit option because there appears to be an extra seam in the shoulder panel.

The new UCLA home jerseys may also have an extra seam in the shoulder panel (although I can't tell for sure):

2ab99af4487c5736186e67ed3b42565b.0_stand

I'm fairly positive that's just a different cut made specifically for quarterbacks. No one else had sleeves like those and the numbers were in the regular spot just above the stripes instead of on top of the shoulders like Stave's.
Yeah that's the tech fit jersey with QB sleeves opposed to the cap sleeve.

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, that's the best South Carolina has looked in years. Nevada actually might be the best job Nike did this off season too (except the pant stripes but its minor)

Under Armor may have actually topped Nike and Adidas this off-season.

The South Carolina uniforms are great, I wish the stripes were a little bit thicker but overall it is a nice upgrade.

I really like Texas Tech's uniforms too, the pants could do without the Guns Up across the knee but it is better there than the tramp stamp lettering we normally see. Hopefully they will break out a red jersey as well since they are the RED raiders.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

I can't believe in the PC USA, they are allowing such vulgar language (and hand gestures) such as "guns up" :oops: It needs to be changed to something more fan friendly like "reach for the stars young man."...oh, can't say man either, that's sexist.

KISSwall09.jpg

Wisconsin with the Tech Fit uni.

1013841.jpg

Maybe Adidas gave schools more that one Techfit option because there appears to be an extra seam in the shoulder panel.

The new UCLA home jerseys may also have an extra seam in the shoulder panel (although I can't tell for sure):

2ab99af4487c5736186e67ed3b42565b.0_stand

:censored: you adidas.

weren't nebraska's suppose to look like that? here's what wisconsin looked like lastt year. sleeve stripes look fine to me. on a sidenote, i do think it looked better last year when the number was on the sleeves.

20120928_kkt_sh5_254.0_standard_352.0.jp

Nebraska isn't supposed to have UCLA stripes. They're supposed to be straight double stripes like Wisconsin (the stripes are just thicker). Here's the pre-Techfit Nebraska jersey:

75807057-8D92-4840-9EB3-98A7301F3B65-245

Wisconsin had refused to switch to Adidas's Techfit jersey until this year. They will have the same issues that Nebraska has had.

Actually the stripes were altered a few years back to be more of UCLA stripes as a nod to the old jerseys from the 70's (I forget the year). That was what we were told, anyway. It's highly possible that was just their excuse for the newest Adidas cut.

Yep, that's the best South Carolina has looked in years. Nevada actually might be the best job Nike did this off season too (except the pant stripes but its minor)

Under Armor may have actually topped Nike and Adidas this off-season.

The South Carolina uniforms are great, I wish the stripes were a little bit thicker but overall it is a nice upgrade.

I really like Texas Tech's uniforms too, the pants could do without the Guns Up across the knee but it is better there than the tramp stamp lettering we normally see. Hopefully they will break out a red jersey as well since they are the RED raiders.

Nike didn't work on Nevada uniforms, Nevada ordered it from the Nike team catalog

I can't believe in the PC USA, they are allowing such vulgar language (and hand gestures) such as "guns up" :oops: It needs to be changed to something more fan friendly like "reach for the stars young man."...oh, can't say man either, that's sexist.

I love the "Guns Up" gesture!!!!!!

spacer.png

BQy5gTpCMAAxIxT.jpg

Seriously can't wait to see these. I hope red is prominent in the unis... looks so good with purple.

Yeah adding a color that isn't at all in your scheme would normally bother me, but the red looks awesome in small doses. I also really liked the helmet. If they do the blood eye thing again I wouldn't be surprised if. A little bit is on the face masks.

Seems like the just merch angle is correct because I highly doubt someone working with the equipment staff would be wearing a t-shirt not from Russell.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Texas Tech looks nice. Agreed about the red, but nice simplistic design.

Nevada looks bad. As others said, hate to see miami and missouri templates recycled. And more than that, THE GRAY TREND MUST DIE. Dark gray pants are ok, but light gray jerseys are terrible. Pairing them with a white helmet is even worse.

BQy5gTpCMAAxIxT.jpg

Seriously can't wait to see these. I hope red is prominent in the unis... looks so good with purple.

Yeah adding a color that isn't at all in your scheme would normally bother me, but the red looks awesome in small doses. I also really liked the helmet. If they do the blood eye thing again I wouldn't be surprised if. A little bit is on the face masks.

1006013_10200954293373012_465002718_n.jp

I'm seeing red in TCU's identity more and more... you know, maybe adding it full time wouldn't be a bad idea. But it would have to be very, VERY minimal, like you see here..

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Agree on TCU adding red. It's a nice touch as long as they don't overdo it.

It also sets them apart from all the other Purple-Black teams like Northwestern and..... North...western? ;)

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Update re: NC State. NC State Football Equipment twitter account today tweeted "@NCStateFBEquip Releasing the new @PackFootball uniforms and helmets today at "Meet the Pack." #1Pack1Goal pic.twitter.com/db3YIay9VY"

Here they are:

BQ2YJ1ICIAMpHRS.jpg

Personally, I love the consistent striping between the pants and helmets. I think the red helmet looks better with the black in the logo and the stripes as opposed to the most recent rendition of our red helmet.

screenshot-2017-09-15-18-37-19.png

Update re: NC State. NC State Football Equipment twitter account today tweeted "@NCStateFBEquip Releasing the new @PackFootball uniforms and helmets today at "Meet the Pack." #1Pack1Goal pic.twitter.com/db3YIay9VY"

Here they are:

BQ2YJ1ICIAMpHRS.jpg

Personally, I love the consistent striping between the pants and helmets. I think the red helmet looks better with the black in the logo and the stripes as opposed to the most recent rendition of our red helmet.

Though it may technically be BFBS (though there is plenty of historical precedent at NC State), the helmets do look a lot better with the black stripes. And even if they can't bring back the diamond logo, it is nice to see them have a traditional, quasi-throwback look.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Here they are:

BQ2YJ1ICIAMpHRS.jpg

That's a great looking set, the red helmet with white jerseys would look great.

Archived