College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Notre Dame's Shamrock uniforms look pretty good. Like someone else said, I'd rather the clover/shamrock on the helmet should be green, but it doesn't kill the uniform. Iowa State looks pretty good in the throwbacks as well. I find it kind of ironic, however, that Iowa had similar throwbacks just a while ago.

So now that everyone is trying to copy Oregon with the uniforms, I wonder what trend will be next.

For starters, perhaps UCLA should "copy" LSU so they can finally fix those horrendous -- and I use this term loosely -- faux shoulder loops

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

So now that everyone is trying to copy Oregon with the uniforms, I wonder what trend will be next.

Everything Matte. Jersey matte, helmet matte, pants matte, socks matte, shoes matte, field matte, and matte gloves.

For starters, perhaps UCLA should "copy" LSU so they can finally fix those horrendous -- and I use this term loosely -- faux shoulder loops
They just need to dump adidas to the curb, they completely :censored: up everyones looks.

Everything Matte. Jersey matte, helmet matte, pants matte, socks matte, shoes matte, field matte, and matte gloves.

Umm... that's already been happening for a couple of years now, with the new jersey and pants materials.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

schools have been wanting to be Oregon since at least 2010, when the alternate uniform game blew up after the Pro Combat styles. thats a thing that will be around more than a season or two. it may even be ingrained into CFB culture forever

as for recent trends, this year has seen more chrome finishes, and painted face mask which came around last year. maybe 2011. sublimated shoulder graphics have brokeb out this year (Cal, Baylor). mostly its has been about helmet/jersey additions. not as many top-to-bottom redesigns/new designs as the past two years

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

While I was working the other day, I saw a picture of my high school's football team from the 1890s. I was thinking to myself, "Wow, how awesome would it be if someone made accurate throwbacks from the early 20th c." Love the Iowa uniforms!

I like ND's as well, A lot better than the ones from last year.

I'm thinking the colored fields may be the next step in all of this ( I know there are a few already, and they are hideous) and if it gets even worse than that, we might to see some of the crazy college BB court design stuff start showing up in football.

I'm thinking the colored fields may be the next step in all of this ( I know there are a few already, and they are hideous) and if it gets even worse than that, we might to see some of the crazy college BB court design stuff start showing up in football.

Like FIU's beach court, on a field... *cringe*

That's exactly the one I was thinking of...and the new Memphis one.

schools have been wanting to be Oregon since at least 2010, when the alternate uniform game blew up after the Pro Combat styles. thats a thing that will be around more than a season or two. it may even be ingrained into CFB culture forever

as for recent trends, this year has seen more chrome finishes, and painted face mask which came around last year. maybe 2011. sublimated shoulder graphics have brokeb out this year (Cal, Baylor). mostly its has been about helmet/jersey additions. not as many top-to-bottom redesigns/new designs as the past two years

Part of me thinks this trend of a million alternate looks could die out at some point and schools would go back to simple, clean designs, with maybe only 1 alternate.

That's exactly the one I was thinking of...and the new Memphis one.

Texas A&M University Commercelion_2_0_wide-634ca74ed7956114cb71a50eec

Iowa State needs to drop the USC knockoffs and go to these full time now.

iowastateunis1426.jpg

Those look surprisingly good. Weirdly, though, the design kind of looks like something Nike would put on a soccer kit.

Get the soccer vibe as well

iowastateunis1426.jpg

Those look surprisingly good. Weirdly, though, the design kind of looks like something Nike would put on a soccer kit.

Nice! Reminds me of these Sparta Prague shirts from '10-'12.

5932810217_c4e523ff15_b.jpg

iowastateunis1426.jpg

Is it me or do the pants have something of a shine to them ?

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Archived