College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a closer look of this year's Texas A&M jersey as well as the Adidas techfit template. The biggest difference i see between the actual shipped jersey and the one shown on the mannequin is that the adidas logo moved back to the shoulder as opposed to being below the collar. I prefer it on the shoulder side as the uniform looked off balance with a centered adidas logo and and a sec patch on one side.

BRFC5d3CYAAc1Jh.jpg

Here's a closer look of this year's Texas A&M jersey as well as the Adidas techfit template. The biggest difference i see between the actual shipped jersey and the one shown on the mannequin is that the adidas logo moved back to the shoulder as opposed to being below the collar. I prefer it on the shoulder side as the uniform looked off balance with a centered adidas logo and and a sec patch on one side.

BRFC5d3CYAAc1Jh.jpg

Look slike the double stripes on the shoulders are gone. Down grade if true.

hi-res-156602274_crop_650x440.jpg?135326

BRFC5d3CYAAc1Jh.jpg

Nope, still there.

BRFRIXyCYAASZeY.jpg

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

BRFC5d3CYAAc1Jh.jpg

Nope, still there.

BRFRIXyCYAASZeY.jpg

The single stripes on the pants bother me a lot, especially because they like to wear all white. This would be a great set with double stripes.

Actually the number don't bothers me too.

BRFC5d3CYAAc1Jh.jpg

Nope, still there.

BRFRIXyCYAASZeY.jpg

The single stripes on the pants bother me a lot, especially because they like to wear all white. This would be a great set with double stripes.

I'm fine with the single stripe on the pants because it matches the striping pattern on the jersey (white/maroon/white). The problem I have is that they don't have the same striping patten on the white jersey. There should be one maroon stripe, instead of two (maroon/white/maroon). If they are going to put two maroon stripes on the white jersey, they need to have double stripes on the pants too.

That's not new.

The number font changed, as well as the stripes, changed for their bowl game against Clemson. The "first look" tweet was to show Barrow was chosen to wear number 18, a tradition for players at LSU.

Extending the stripe further down made the jersey look worse. Looks much more natural if it stops where it previously did. Unless it wraps around, under the sleeve, then it just appears as if it's hanging down, over the shoulder. The further down in this case, the worse it looks.

Archived