College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BYU is going to last names on the jersey after negative player reaction following the announcement of the pride honor etc, according to pti.

They're still going to wear the slogan NOB design for their Homecoming game, though.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Louisville unveiled their new jerseys for this year:

BRQIWwhCcAA07Qd.jpg

My thoughts: It is a really big improvement over the old font. It is definitely the best looking Adidas uniform by far.

Did you see the "stripes' on the shoulders"?? Awful!

It is a problem that most Adidas uniforms have these days especially when they unveiled their new template.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Just saw this on another board. Actual look at the new UCF jersey

988693_10152100938408047_440183797_n.jpg

The number font doesn't match the wordmark font. For UCF, the little notches (for lack of a better term) shown here at the top part of the 8 are on the right side of these numbers, but are on the left side of letters in the logo and wordmark.

6185_central_florida_knights-wordmark-20

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The number font doesn't match the wordmark font. For UCF, the little notches (for lack of a better term) shown here at the top part of the 8 are on the right side of these numbers, but are on the left side of letters in the logo and wordmark.

Its not supposed to match for ucf because the font belongs to Michigan state

Its not supposed to match for ucf because the font belongs to Michigan state

It Belongs to nike, used by Michigan State

StLouisCardinals.png

CowboysClassic_zpsb3d9923d.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

The red and white Fleur-de-Lis helmets for ULL are very nice. Those should become their primaries.

Agreed. Very sharp look.

By Russell's standard, that's a very nice look. All they need to do is remove that excess piping, and those would be some sharp looking unis.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

BRQIWwhCcAA07Qd.jpg

My thoughts: It is a really big improvement over the old font. It is definitely the best looking Adidas uniform by far.

Those stripes destroy the whole look....awful is an understatement.

spacer.png

BRQIWwhCcAA07Qd.jpg

Those stripes destroy the whole look....awful is an understatement.

One thing that i hate about adidas' techfit jerseys is you cant tell if stripes are suppose to be sleeve stripes or shoulder stripes, especially on the linemen that have the super tight jerseys that cause the cuff to ride all the way to above the armpit

Eastern Illinois (Ohio Valley Conference | 1-AA FCS) unveiled new uniforms for 2013. They were a New Balance team until this year as they switch to Nike. Their helmets will once again be black.

rp_primary_ms3_3_10unis_2507.jpg

I personally, hate the black and the removal of almost all the grey. EIU's colors are Blue and Grey for God's sake!

Ohio State does have updated uniforms. Carlos Hyde posted a picture on Instagram. There's flywire, but that's the only change I can make out, the filter doesn't help.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I remember changes being posted already. (The buckeye leaves on the back collar.) Jordan Hall has also posted a rearview on Instagram.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Eastern Illinois (Ohio Valley Conference | 1-AA FCS) unveiled new uniforms for 2013. They were a New Balance team until this year as they switch to Nike. Their helmets will once again be black.

I personally, hate the black and the removal of almost all the grey. EIU's colors are Blue and Grey for God's sake!

[

It's even more ridiculous because their endzones are grey, but there's no grey on their uniforms.

I think all we have seen up until this point have been replica shots and rumors. So just a transition over to the new template...looks like the numbers are enlarged a bit (almost like they used to be). Haven't seen a real shot besides the replica image, but there should be some of the buckeyes on the back of the collar. Looks like their pants stripes go the full length.

BRaVlI7CIAAHD5V.jpg

BRaWyHFCIAA-BKe.jpg

BRZoJFICAAE8xEv.jpg

BRZ6NqECMAAg10I.jpg

http://idly.craveonline.com/tag/brad-pitt/

It's even more ridiculous because their endzones are grey, but there's no grey on their uniforms.

That isn't true at all. It's a very dark shade of grey. One of 50.

Archived