College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

I think all we have seen up until this point have been replica shots and rumors. So just a transition over to the new template...looks like the numbers are enlarged a bit (almost like they used to be). Haven't seen a real shot besides the replica image, but there should be some of the buckeyes on the back of the collar. Looks like their pants stripes go the full length.

BRaVlI7CIAAHD5V.jpg

BRaWyHFCIAA-BKe.jpg

BRZoJFICAAE8xEv.jpg

BRZ6NqECMAAg10I.jpg

Just a small strip of grey on both sides of the sleeve stripe and this uniform would be an A+

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think all we have seen up until this point have been replica shots and rumors. So just a transition over to the new template...looks like the numbers are enlarged a bit (almost like they used to be). Haven't seen a real shot besides the replica image, but there should be some of the buckeyes on the back of the collar. Looks like their pants stripes go the full length.

BRaVlI7CIAAHD5V.jpg

BRaWyHFCIAA-BKe.jpg

BRZoJFICAAE8xEv.jpg

BRZ6NqECMAAg10I.jpg

I'm surprised they didn't update the logo at the collar with the new primary mark.

383px-2013_Ohio_State_Buckeyes_logo.svg.

BRaVlI7CIAAHD5V.jpg

BRaWyHFCIAA-BKe.jpg

BRZoJFICAAE8xEv.jpg

BRZ6NqECMAAg10I.jpg

I'm surprised they didn't update the logo at the collar with the new primary mark.

383px-2013_Ohio_State_Buckeyes_logo.svg.

same here. its going to be a slow transition to that one because theres so many applications to replace, but really odd they're not using it on the jerseys this year. should be there next season then.

also, buckeye leafs on the back of the collar, as far as i know

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Eastern Illinois (Ohio Valley Conference | 1-AA FCS) unveiled new uniforms for 2013. They were a New Balance team until this year as they switch to Nike. Their helmets will once again be black.

rp_primary_ms3_3_10unis_2507.jpg

I personally, hate the black and the removal of almost all the grey. EIU's colors are Blue and Grey for God's sake!

http://idly.craveonline.com/tag/brad-pitt/

It's even more ridiculous because their endzones are grey, but there's no grey on their uniforms.

That isn't true at all. It's a very dark shade of grey. One of 50.

They wore black last year too. Interesting, I didn't know New Balance even made football uniforms. Do they supply any other schools?

1013-football_js7.jpg?w=640

They used to outfit Central Michigan a few years back.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Thanks for those pics, aawagner.

One thing I noticed is the pants striping finally mimics the helmet more accurately.

As long as I can remember, black on the pants has been ridiculously thick.

2012-13:

7972366.jpeg7972317.jpeg

2013-14:

9129333.jpeg9129714.jpeg

In saying that, HUGE improvement.

I'd have to say I was really expecting, and looking forward to, changes that would more closely reflect the jerseys worn versus Michigan last year.

BUT, I'll take this. They took an already good set, and they've made it pretty close to great.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I think Oklahoma may be one of the lone holdouts staying away from the Nike PC cut. Still rocking the destroyer template:

BQxETmgCIAIWPJP.jpg

Seems like we keep seeing picture after picture of the destroyer holdouts being upgraded: Texas, Florida, and now tOSU...who am I missing? Is it just OU?

Eastern Illinois (Ohio Valley Conference | 1-AA FCS) unveiled new uniforms for 2013. They were a New Balance team until this year as they switch to Nike. Their helmets will once again be black.

I personally, hate the black and the removal of almost all the grey. EIU's colors are Blue and Grey for God's sake!

Ah, my alma mater.

It looks like :censored: , but it's okay. Nobody will notice because nobody goes to the games, despite them being free.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

[

It's even more ridiculous because their endzones are grey, but there's no grey on their uniforms.

They got new turf last year... endzones are black...

I think Oklahoma may be one of the lone holdouts staying away from the Nike PC cut. Still rocking the destroyer template:

BQxETmgCIAIWPJP.jpg

Seems like we keep seeing picture after picture of the destroyer holdouts being upgraded: Texas, Florida, and now tOSU...who am I missing? Is it just OU?

Equipment manager for OU recently tweeted about going over options for 2014 & some exciting things coming then. I've been hoping the Sooners would get a new template for awhile now. I've never liked the way they looked in the destroyers. Curious if we'll be seeing any alternates for the Sooners next year too as local media keeps putting out stories about whether any changes are needed.

BQxETmgCIAIWPJP.jpg

Iowa State and Florida State are two schools that are keeping the old design, for at least one more year. Haven't heard anything about Kansas State, but with Snyder still as their head coach I assume think they are not changing their design yet. Give it a couple of years I think every school will change to the Pro Combat template whether they want to or not.

Just saw this on another board. Actual look at the new UCF jersey

988693_10152100938408047_440183797_n.jpg

I just dislike gold jerseys with white accents. Those white ellipses should be black, that might make them tolerable.

I like it and having played there wearing as little black as possible is a good thing in the Orlando sun.

I hate the new Buccaneers logo. Pewter was boring in 97, even more boring now.

Just saw this on another board. Actual look at the new UCF jersey

988693_10152100938408047_440183797_n.jpg

I just dislike gold jerseys with white accents. Those white ellipses should be black, that might make them tolerable.

I like it and having played there wearing as little black as possible is a good thing in the Orlando sun.

did you happen to play with Darin Slack?

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Thanks for those pics, aawagner.

One thing I noticed is the pants striping finally mimics the helmet more accurately.

As long as I can remember, black on the pants has been ridiculously thick.

2012-13:

7972366.jpeg7972317.jpeg

2013-14:

9129333.jpeg9129714.jpeg

In saying that, HUGE improvement.

I'd have to say I was really expecting, and looking forward to, changes that would more closely reflect the jerseys worn versus Michigan last year.

BUT, I'll take this. They took an already good set, and they've made it pretty close to great.

They finally fixed the pants stripe! Weren't we just bitching about that in the small details thread? Good move. Now just go back to the sleeve stripes from the 90's.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Now just go back to the sleeve stripes from the 90's.

I'll never understand the love those get. They're ripoffs of the Steelers' stripes that would never work on a modern template and don't match the rest of the uniform. They have the right idea with their current sleeve stripes - they just need a grey outline or grey sleeves.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Archived