College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

usp-ncaa-football_-ul-monroe-at-arkansas-state-4_3_r536_c534.jpg?1b79b3da202957124496e3768cfb7b67cdb10c81

Yes, they did in fact wear that jersey, what's your point?

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Essentially the same uniforms that Arkansas State wore this past season (with old helmets thrown in there for some reason) along with a gray alternate that was never worn.

BAf8d6dCIAAywXR.jpg

I don't think they wore the jerseys with 36 and 12 on them either.

usp-ncaa-football_-ul-monroe-at-arkansas-state-4_3_r536_c534.jpg?1b79b3da202957124496e3768cfb7b67cdb10c81

That's his point.

Essentially the same uniforms that Arkansas State wore this past season (with old helmets thrown in there for some reason) along with a gray alternate that was never worn.

BAf8d6dCIAAywXR.jpg

I don't think they wore the jerseys with 36 and 12 on them either.

That's his point.

Didn't see that post, my apologies.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Washington Helmet posted on twitter by a recruit

ulXVr.jpg?1

from what i've heard its the only one existing, so not sure if they would actually use it.

Also, apparently the huskies might wear gold pants more next year, since they are getting new ones that are lighter weight (based on the 49ers fabric) So maybe slight color difference in the gold pants.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

ulXVr.jpg?1

from what i've heard its the only one existing, so not sure if they would actually use it.

Also, apparently the huskies might wear gold pants more next year, since they are getting new ones that are lighter weight (based on the 49ers fabric) So maybe slight color difference in the gold pants.

It looks like it's right next to a bathroom. It doesn't have to go far to get where it belongs.

ulXVr.jpg?1

I hate Washington's black set from last season and I still do not like it that much, but at least the black helmet will look better than the gold helmet.

spacer.png

http://www.cbssports...helmet-for-2013

Baylor's new gold helmet for 2013

The fact that it's black, and the amount of shininess on the helmet makes reading the BU extremely difficult. Not a bad concept, but porrly executed.

That's navy's helmet.

dead-horse.gif

Really don't like the metallic gold helmet for Baylor. Just doesn't mesh well with the classic block BU logo. Not to mention their uniforms have been kind of a mess lately. No consistency between different helmets, pants, and jersey really bothers me. Oregon, Rutgers, and OkState have done it right. Keep the same designs and swap colors. Baylor, Maryland, Tulsa, Wyoming, and VT have been all over the place the past few years.

I love that Baylor helmet, but it would be even better if the monogram was green. When you're doing something as gaudy as gold chrome, using a simple-as-can-be solid color mark is the way to go. Eliminate the visual clutter. Now, let's hope the rest of the uniform stacks up.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Words fail me. That is just absolutely terrible.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

4d9f71785d1a11e293a222000a1fb70a_7.jpg

That helmets pretty sick. Really makes me wish they had new uniforms. There's are so bland yet they're not simple enough. Frustrating,

That chrome facemask with red helmet on the right looks really nice

A better pic of the red & chrome helmet:

houstoncougaralternatehelmetredchrome.jpg

Damn, that's awesome.

Archived