College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyone see this? was posted on twitter recently about unc fb unis

https://twitter.com/...6434178/photo/1

Well maybe if they have argyle on the pants.... oh who am I kidding, those are so generic they're unsavable. And those nazy numbers. Of all the colors you could've picked, navy is the WORST looking color. I agree, this is worse than Oregon State.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I will hold out judgement on these UNC uniforms until I see a better side view of the pants. One thing I do like about the set is that there are actually TV numbers on all the jerseys.

spacer.png

It looks like something Rhode Island might wear. I don't understand why UNC would change what was a great identity and unis?? Went from Class to A$$

NO_GOD_PLEASE_NO.gif

epic_facepalm.jpg

Nominated for worst uniform of the year easily. :puke:

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

It looks like something Rhode Island might wear. I don't understand why UNC would change what was a great identity and unis?? Went from Class to A$$

NO_GOD_PLEASE_NO.gif

epic_facepalm.jpg

Because, honestly, their football team did not have an identity. It's all about basketball at Chapel Hill. They had to do something to stand out in the crowd, get noticed.

NO_GOD_PLEASE_NO.gif

epic_facepalm.jpg

Because, honestly, their football team did not have an identity. It's all about basketball at Chapel Hill. They had to do something to stand out in the crowd, get noticed.

Comments like these make me laugh.

Nike's new uniforms this year are as cut and paste template-y as Adidas' have been in recent years. At least Adidas went with shoulder stripes that went from shoulder to shoulder and not just stripes that highlight the cut of the uniform, like Nike is doing.

Nike is slipping, and no one is showing they're ready to take their place...

Nike's new uniforms this year are as cut and paste template-y as Adidas' have been in recent years. At least Adidas went with shoulder stripes that went from shoulder to shoulder and not just stripes that highlight the cut of the uniform, like Nike is doing.

Nike is slipping, and no one is showing they're ready to take their place...

If Under Armour can start doing better, I think they could have a chance to pass Nike. They have some good looks right now with Temple, Northwestern, and USF. Hopefully they stop doing crazy uni designs for the other schools though, and can start making some really solid stuff.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Michigan, why you Oregon State your qb's for the spring game? :suspect::therock::oops:

27126_10151414322684022_1428524808_n.jpg

Michigan took the numbers off and replaced them with standard block navy numbers. Helps them look more generic but they still stand out a bit.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived