2013 NCAA FOOTBALL THREAD

LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU

Auburn could be in some trouble: http://m.espn.go.com...131624&top&wjb=

Programs never learn.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH YEAHHHH THREAD IS JUST OFF DA CHAIN

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Days like this make me proud to be a Nebraska fan. TEAM JACK!

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

The Red Team should be penalized 15 yards for excessive celebration......

Bo Pelini gave his parent's a profanity-laced tirade because they were late to the stadium by 3 minutes in order to give them all a complete Nebraska football experience.

Bo Pelini gave his parent's a profanity-laced tirade because they were late to the stadium by 3 minutes in order to give them all a complete Nebraska football experience.

Link or it didn't happen.

I'm guessing that your perception of Pelini is based entirely on the events of the 2010 Texas A&M game, yes? It's a shame that we all can't be judged by a single event that happened four years ago. That would be so much more fair.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

So Bryant Young stepped down today from the position he had as Florida's Defensive Line coach. He cited personal reasons, and wanting to spend more time with his family,

What actually caught my attention with the situation was this quote from Muschamp .....

"We are very thankful for coach Young's contributions to the program and I respect his decision," Muschamp said in a statement. "This is strictly a personal decision and has nothing to do with NCAA compliance, but just an opportunity to evaluate his future path."

For some reason that jumped off the page at me and didn't do my upset stomach any good.

fP8H4Wf.jpg

Actually, my first thought of the Pelini Bros. Is not their anger management issues, rather it is allowing 63 points through three quarters and allowing two, 200 yard rushers to a 4-4 Wisconsin team in Indy.

Interesting, considering that Carl Pelini is the head coach at Florida Atlantic. I had no idea they also played against Wisconsin.

UyDgMWP.jpg

So Bryant Young stepped down today from the position he had as Florida's Defensive Line coach. He cited personal reasons, and wanting to spend more time with his family,

What actually caught my attention with the situation was this quote from Muschamp .....

"We are very thankful for coach Young's contributions to the program and I respect his decision," Muschamp said in a statement. "This is strictly a personal decision and has nothing to do with NCAA compliance, but just an opportunity to evaluate his future path."

For some reason that jumped off the page at me and didn't do my upset stomach any good.

Translation: "We might be in deep doo-doo with the NCAA, and he's bailing on us now so that he can still get a job somewhere when it hits the fan."

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Ah, here's what we were waiting for: Oregon Admits to Major Violations

Wonder if there is any correlation between this and Chip Kelly bailing. I'm leaning towards yes. (College football coach has to be among the skeezier positions in all of sports I would think)

Also wonder type of punishment Oregon will see or if Nike will be able to pay the right people off.

EDIT: Chip Kelly just commented on the violations by not commenting on them via the Eagles twitter

“I am aware of the recent reports and of the ongoing investigation being conducted by the NCAA and the University of Oregon. While at Oregon, I know we were fully cooperative with all aspects of the investigation and I will continue to contribute in any way that I can. But until the NCAA rules on the matter, I will have no further comment.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/04/16/chip-kelly-addresses-oregon-violations-reports/

90758391980.gif

Archived