Nice work on Minnesota; particularly the white-free road jersey.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

• 4 weeks later...

Colorado College

This concept draws heavily from the Tigers' current duds, but with numerous changes. The home and road jerseys now match, using the chest stripe throughout. I played around with number and NOB colors to get the right color balance, a change from the current set. A new interlocking CC logo was created for use on the shoulders. The alternate is similar to the current one, a yellow retro based jersey with a circular crest.

ColoradoCollegeTigers_zpse7917b8c.png

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's been awhile, but...

Minnesota Duluth

I reworked the bulldog logo to include more color, created a new UMD logo, and streamlined the font. Alternate jersey is retro-inspired.

MinnesotaDuluthBulldogs_zpsde80ec0d.png

As a UMD fan I think you did a fantastic job with these. UMD is getting new home jerseys this year and I hope they will look something like this. Although UMD has recently used Nike/Bauer jerseys and I don't know if they have switched manufacturers.

Archived