MLS has released their 2013 Season Schedule.

A few tidbits from the article:

• The 2013 Season begins March 2 (earliest start ever!).
  • The season will last 35 weeks and each club will play 34 matches, 17 at home and 17 away.
  • Each club will play the same in-conference matches as out-of-conference matches.
  • RIVARLY WEEK: Eight of the nine matches in Week 3 of the 35-week season will pit regional rivals against one another.
  • More than 90% of matches will fall on the weekends or holidays, with none affecting FIFA World Cup Qualifying.
  • The MLS Cup Final will again be hosted by the club with the better record. However, the Final will either be on December 7 or 8.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope so, as it'll cut the distance to the Stars' nearest opponent in half. I know Peter Wilt is involved, and he's a class act. [Edit: Watched the video; cool that they used the NASL final footage, including Lucas Rodriguez's great goal. Also glad they didn't use the part with Tampa lifting the cup. *sigh*]

Also, NASL is releasing the first-half schedule today.

Now, if US Soccer would just announce where the home qualifier in March is going to be...

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

tarting to look like the NASL may be on the verge of announcing a new expansion franchise in Indianapolis, maybe within the next week.

http://brickyardbattalion.com/2013/01/fox-59-report-on-pro-soccer-coming-to-indy/

'Bout time...Lord knows they been teasing folk about it long enough. Congrats, Naptown.

(Except I probably won't be around to see it by the time they start play... :( )

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/mls-schedules-colorado-seattle-game-4-20-marijuana-210832696--sow.html

In light of the recent passage of legalized marijuana in WA and CO, it was only a matter of time before something like this happened. Real cheeky of the MLS schedule organizers to pull off a stunt like this...

UBwef0L.png

Well, for the MLS, any attention is good attention, right?

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

California, New Jersey, and Massachusetts also legalized marijuana and clubs from those states are playing that day (Los Angeles will be at home against Sporting Kansas City; Red Bull New York is hosting New England). Therefore, you might be onto something.

:P

California, New Jersey, and Massachusetts also legalized marijuana and clubs from those states are playing that day (Los Angeles will be at home against Sporting Kansas City; Red Bull New York is hosting New England). Therefore, you might be onto something.

:P

Or on something.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

So it's official. The MLS is popular with pot-head hippies who are too stoned to realize what they are watching. It explains so much...

HEY! I know what I'm watching...... even if I tend to do so while consuming my body's weight in nachos and playing Dark Side Of The Moon over the commentary.

Is Snoop Dogg gonna install the new grass in these stadiums?

That's Snoop Lion to you, nephew.

(Don't ask.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

So it's official. The MLS is popular with pot-head hippies who are too stoned to realize what they are watching. It explains so much...

HEY! I know what I'm watching...... even if I tend to do so while consuming my body's weight in nachos and playing Dark Side Of The Moon over the commentary.

Can I come over?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived