crkraider22

iPhone Wallpapers

Not sure what to say about these. I like the "boldness" of the Nike line of slogan t-shirts so I combined that with a little bit of a grunged logo behind the team slogan. I also added a team stripe that mimics the location of the slider on the lock screen.

BallStateDisplay_zps9fa9a806-1_zpsb1f4fb3c.jpg BaltimoreRavensDisplay_zps3f066db1-1_zps812288fe.jpg BostonCelticsDisplay_zps74ce76c3-1_zps63b78a64.jpg HoustonAstrosDisplay_zps939b6967-1_zpsd678ba4c.jpg SanJoseSharksDisplay_zps2ba3ebb5-1_zpsc8d90f8b.jpg

Let me know your thoughts as well as any comments and such.

That sharks one is my favorite of the bunch but all of these are great! The stripe sliders is a clever idea so you seem to have put some thought and effort into these. I have no requests at the moment but I would like to see more of these

Outstanding work, as always!

If you are taking requests, I'd love a NY Jets "Jet Fueled" and Colorado Bufaloes "Colorado Proud".

Thanks in advance.

I will get to these shortly. Also, I have the template for the 4 and 4s models so just specify what model/size you would need.

Looks good

Taking requests at all?

Wondering about niners and A's if so.

SanFrancisco49ersDisplay_zpsbade724a-1_zps2947f77c.jpg OaklandAthleticsDisplay_zpsc46a94da-1_zps76802099.jpg

Would you be willing to do a U of Wash one, saying Bow Down? iPhone 5!

WashingtonHuskiesDisplay_zps204d66d1-1_zps1cbb1d82.jpg

Could you do an Ohio State saying "Our Honor, Defend" and a Blue Jackets one too saying "Join The Battle"? Thanks in advance

OhioStateBuckeyesDisplay_zps383dc662-1_zps3cca25e5.jpg ColumbusBlueJacketsDisplay_zps11ba7ea0-1_zps70fbbc00.jpg

Could you make one of Ohio University with the slogan being "Get Agitated"? It would be greatly appreciated!

OhioBobcatsDisplay_zps82d0cceb-1_zps1827061f.jpg

Love em! If you are taking request could I get a Blackhawks one saying ONE GOAL?

ChicagoBlackhawksDisplay_zps85155336-1_zpse63c3aa1.jpg